Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 3:32 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 704 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next
 Good cop / bad cop 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Benton county.

Deputies follow non-aggressive stray dogs around for over an hour, then decides to shoot them, and laughs about it.

What a sick fucking bitch.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Benton county.

Deputies follow non-aggressive stray dogs around for over an hour, then decides to shoot them, and laughs about it.

WTF!
That's some sad shit.

Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

derp

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Last edited by jukk0u on Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Woman kidnapped by father. Stopped on the side of the road, a gun fight erupts. An officer shouts to the abductee to exit the vehicle "GetOut!Get Out! Come to me! (Uh, hmm in the middle of a shoot out with bullets being poured into the car in which she was riding) WALK!WALK!"

Despite that officer's (belated) instructions to not shoot the vic... she was shot a bunch and died.

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/ ... 8522814873

Posted above.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/bodycam-f ... =109012439

Body camera footage released by the City of Akron on Monday shows the April 1 shooting of teenager Tavion Koonce-Williams, who was shot in the hand icon_eek after a 911 caller reported him to police for holding what was later determined to be a toy gun.

Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:13 am

Haven't been on in a while...

So...

This kid is contacted by police, and turns around WITH WHAT APPEARS TO BE A REAL GUN IN HIS HAND.

The officer discharges his sidearm.

And who's crying foul over this one?

Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Powderman wrote:

So...

This kid is contacted by police, and turns around WITH WHAT APPEARS TO BE A REAL GUN IN HIS HAND.

Probably the kid.

Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:54 am

Yeah --- this goes in the 'play stupid games, win stupid prizes' category.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Powderman wrote:

So...

I kinda have to agree with this for the most part, however merely being armed doesn't = threat.

All depends on totality of circumstances and how the call went out.

But generally speaking, imitation guns are treated the same as real ones, and rightfully so.

Kinda hard to see what the officer saw, but he was mighty quick to pull the trigger.... I think it's cases like this where it's a 'shit is bad, but shit happens sometimes'.

Shooting should be a last resort, and I find it hard to believe that the dude posed a threat in that .07 seconds that the interaction occurred.

So, I think it's both a situation where the officer AND the kid should ask themselves what they could have done differently.

Deadly force is deadly force - what if the kid was shot in the head? You cool with essentially executing someone because they have a gun in their hand? Was it pointed at the officer? No?

Details. Fine print. It all matters.

Thomas Paine wrote:

Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You all are missing the main part: cop shot him right in hand - with first and only shot!

Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:10 pm

A 'kid' with a gun in his hand walking down the street..... how many red flags are needed?
No way to know it was fake.... he didn't drop it. How long do you wait when a gun is shown before you act?
And yeah --- some good ole cowboy six gun shootin there! 'Go for the gun hand'.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....

Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The kid was old enough to obey, DROP THE WEAPON but didn't. Fair game after that.

Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Benton county.

Deputy is with the FAFT by now.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:44 pm

And you wonder why cops are 'quick to act' with lethal force.... Sure..... they 'could have' de-escalated a 'seemingly harmless' situation (only known AFTER the incident), but what happens when the when the perps escalate things from the get go???? You end up with dead cops.

JUST IN: Teens Shoot 3 Memphis Cops—One Officer Murdered –Two Hospitalized…One of The Teen Thugs Involved In Shooting Was Released WITHOUT BOND Last Month For Serious Crimes
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... phis-cops/

“One suspect was 18 years old, and the other suspect is 17 years old. Both suspects were transported to Regional One in critical condition. Both of them sustained gunfire as well. One suspect has been pronounced deceased. The 18-year-old suspect was arrested in March 2024 by MPD in a stolen vehicle with an illegally modified semi-automatic weapon with a Glock switch attached. The Glock switch converted the weapon to a fully automatic machine gun. He was also charged that time for a stolen vehicle and having a programming device commonly used to steal cars. The suspect was released at that time without bond.”

Shouldn't the ATF be held accountable for NOT pressing charges --- that any of US would have faced instantly --- against that shit stain???? Do they only care about prosecuting LAW ABIDING citizens for bullshit things rather than REAL felons? Isn't a glock switch an INSTANT trip to jail EVERYWHERE? What 'rules' are ATF really going by?

Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:14 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
And you wonder why cops are 'quick to act' with lethal force.... Sure..... they 'could have' de-escalated a 'seemingly harmless' situation (only known AFTER the incident), but what happens when the when the perps escalate things from the get go???? You end up with dead cops.

JUST IN: Teens Shoot 3 Memphis Cops—One Officer Murdered –Two Hospitalized…One of The Teen Thugs Involved In Shooting Was Released WITHOUT BOND Last Month For Serious Crimes
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... phis-cops/

“One suspect was 18 years old, and the other suspect is 17 years old. Both suspects were transported to Regional One in critical condition. Both of them sustained gunfire as well. One suspect has been pronounced deceased. The 18-year-old suspect was arrested in March 2024 by MPD in a stolen vehicle with an illegally modified semi-automatic weapon with a Glock switch attached. The Glock switch converted the weapon to a fully automatic machine gun. He was also charged that time for a stolen vehicle and having a programming device commonly used to steal cars. The suspect was released at that time without bond.”

Shouldn't the ATF be held accountable for NOT pressing charges --- that any of US would have faced instantly --- against that shit stain???? Do they only care about prosecuting LAW ABIDING citizens for bullshit things rather than REAL felons? Isn't a glock switch an INSTANT trip to jail EVERYWHERE? What 'rules' are ATF really going by?

So, am I 'racist' for already having an image in my head of who I think the perpetrators are and what they'd look like, without reading the story?

I hear the FBI says 'profiling works', all the time.. so... I'm just following their lead, right?

Surely if it was some evil wypeple, they'd have been in jail... those damn whyt suprems!

Thomas Paine wrote:

Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 704 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next