Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 WSU QB dead. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
Ops wrote:
Coward

I used say th3 same thing as you...I said it because I was going through my own shit and it was tough. I said it as a way to help myself. I knew I really wouldn t follow through with it but I didn't care if that day was my last. It's hard as fuck to look at your kids and constantly think to yourself that you don't deserve these awesome kids, and that they deserve a better more successful dad. Try being so empty that you tell your wife that you want her to leave you because you constantly feel like you are holding her down, that your unhappiness is making her unhappy and changing her, that I failed her because she cant be a stay at home mom. Being stuck at a job that is lame as hell but you make way more money than you should and can't find another job that pays the same because it requires a degree and years of experience. To have medical bills that keep coming and coming, and just you almost get them all paid off something else comes up and more bills come.

It fucking sucks living stuck and like you are worthless, not being able to sleep because when you lay down your mind just doesnt settle down. I delt with it for awhile by myself, I just sucked it up, I finally said fuck it I can't do it alone so I went in to the Dr for some pills and all those thoughts went away. Now my home life is much better, it's not where I want it but I have hope.

You don't know what someone else has on their plate so I suggest not talking shit about someone like that

Brother this brought a tear to my eye. I have felt very down at my given time but I know I could never do that to my family. Life can be so hard sometimes. I know where you are coming from. My wife and both have to work. We never use any form of child care but because of that we don't have full days off together unless we take a day off. This isn't how I pictured things when we got together but I'm so lucky and have a great life. You just have to keep on going. Seriously though thanks for sharing.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We just lost a neighbor kids on Dec 17th to suicide. Apparently his mom found him hanging in his room. Age 15 (Freshman in high school)
He was a great kid from a great family. We were all shocked. Sometimes it's difficult to understand why someone would do this to themselves.
I've been taking Brooks Sportrait and Team picture since he was 9 years old. (He's on the left)

I put this montage together for the family. His mother contacted me 24 hrs after the incident and asked for this photo I took of the boys last spring (I did all the lacrosse teams photos) All the lacrosse families are very close in this area.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3