Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:11 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Gross Things People Do 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

wilmermj wrote:
I watched my aunt shoot herion into her neck when I was a kid. She had me hold down the vein so it would pop out more. When I figured out what was happening I swore off needle drugs.

Then the year I spent working for Honey Bucket I saw the nasty nasty of “literal” shit people do.

I was out in Granite Falls about to clean the HB at the pacific pride when I opened the door there was this dude sitting there on floor, hand in tank covered in shit. On his shirt, pants, face and he mumbles some random shit at me. I puked, call my sup and said fuck this shit. He told me to wait it out. 10 mins later dude stumbles out with what I assume is a good sized bag of shit covered meth that was either stashed or ditched there prior to us showing up.

Found TONS of needles out on the Reservation. Opened the door on a few squatters mid squat. Diapers, phones, keys, people would call to ask if we could get keys from tank.....Nope.

Fuck that job. It’s amazing what you will do when you have to pay rent and provide for your family. I questioned my self weekly as to why I was out here.

I used to work at a Boy Scout Summer Camp up in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Everything was run off generator power so of course all toilets where porta-potties. We used to have to operate the camps Shit sucking truck to empty them and move everything to the leach field. The last year when we did this ourselves instead of hiring a company to come do it the truck got clogged. While the person was clearing the clog the truck got switched from suck to blow. He ended up getting blasted in the face when the truck got turned back on because he was looking at the tube waiting for it to suck.

Needless to say he got taken down the mountain to the nearest Hospital in Truckee to get evaluated. The next day at dinner they were serving mac-n-cheese which like most camp food did not taste very good. When he tried it he made the commit quite loud that it taste like shit. Of course the camp director stood up and said he knows what he is talking about. All of it got thrown out that night. Don't think anyone ate any mac-n-cheese the rest of the summer either.

Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:48 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Cabela's:
Couple making whoopee in tent cot, and the cot stayed on display for quite awhile.
People bringing their non-service dogs in, and they lift a leg on boxes of merchandise out on the floor.
Breast feeding at the gun counter.
People pissing on the building while camping out for black Friday.
Homeless people dying in the parking lot.
Snot nosed kids licking the glass at the gun counter.

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mike in Wa wrote:
He ended up getting blasted in the face when the truck got turned back on because he was looking at the tube waiting for it to suck.

Isn't that pretty much in the same category as looking down the barrel of a loaded pistol just to see if the bullet is visible while someone else is holding it?

I'm a member of the "If it can happen it will happen" club. Looking into the clogged end of a crap sucking hose while the equipment is under someone else's control is not going to happen to me in this lifetime. :throwup:

One of the more gross things I see people do on a regular basis is continually reach behind and pull their undershorts out of the crack of their ass while standing in the checkout line in a grocery store. Especially those, who when their hand is out of the way, you can see they suffered from some major anal leakage (or were dumb enough to trust a fart). I try to make sure I don't touch anything they've touched at the checkout stand. Bet you can't guess which "chain" I see this happen most at?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:26 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

One other body cheese story...my wife was an RN at a pretty famous hospital in DT Seattle and training a new RN essentially. (Follower)
They had a guy come into the ER, he was over 500 lbs and the ER's had to cut the door open in his apartment to get him out. He had had a minor heart attack and was bedridden and legally blind.

Well, in the ER, they had to cut his shirt open carefully, body cheese had made a bond between his skin and the fabric. Wife said it was the grossest thing she witnessed right up until the finally got the shirt off and a cockroach dropped out onto the floor.
That's when the trainee RN passed out and bonked her head. Now they had two down in the ER.....

I told my wife she needs to be a writer...the crap she's seen in a state funded hospital....book deal!

Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
Cabela's:

You sure that wasn't one of the WaGuns crew?

Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Growing nasty ol nappy dreadlocks.

Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:
Cabela's:

You sure that wasn't one of the WaGuns crew?

Now that I think about it....................hmmm?

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Old Growth wrote:
Rix86 wrote:
Chewing tobacco.

Yep. Nasty ass habit. Fuckers leave their disgusting "chew cups" everywhere.

I just gut it.

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:17 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

When I was just out of college and worked tech, had a party at my Ballard apartment.
Swedish engineer left a milk dud sized turd in my bathroom sink.

Figured he was either a weird fuck or it was some kinda Swedish thing.

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guntrader wrote:
When I was just out of college and worked tech, had a party at my Ballard apartment.
Swedish engineer left a milk dud sized turd in my bathroom sink.

Figured he was either a weird fuck or it was some kinda Swedish thing.

Reminds me of college. Had a party one night, and went on winter break. Came back, and I went to open my big can of Tang. Holy fook! Some nasty mf took a dump in the can! WTF! :throwup:

Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

There was this one time in band camp...

Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:26 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'll let you guys off easy, and not post in this topic.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:11 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Kidd Valley in Kirkland keeps their bread next to their mop station.....

I am free because I say I am. My freedom is not dependent on any government benefit or piece of legislation. My rights are inherent in the fact that I was born a sovereign being. They are non-negotiable. The government can list them and protect them, but my rights are not theirs to give away.

Yolo: Because idiots don't know what "carpe diem" means.

What, do you think I`m an amateur? You think this is Amateur hour? I`m covered in broken glass and hatred. You think someone would want to anger that with a Vz? - Fjordforder

Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:36 am
Profile WWW
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Jonathan Brown wrote:
I'll let you guys off easy, and not post in this topic.

Chicken!

How much worse than what cmika posts in the NSFW section.

There's a vid of a guy eating a cookie he stows in his nether regions...

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Honduras mid eighties only there for a week.
No supplies yet, couldn't drink the water. Had to have IV's corpsman showed us how to do our own, one guy hated needles and didn't want disease from injection (we were filthy/nasty and not a clean environment) so medic told him to shove it up his ass.
So we're humping our routes with bags under our armpits pushing fluid in as fast as the flow will go an this guy is pumping himself up his ass.
While I guess it worked for the most part, he shit himself often, and we only had the fatigues we came in with.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next