Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:09 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 94  Next
 2017-2018 NFL Trash Talk Thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What really sucks is that the Seahawks games used to be a great time to get my shopping done.

The hardware store was just as busy during the game as a regular Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
What really sucks is that the Seahawks games used to be a great time to get my shopping done.

The hardware store was just as busy during the game as a regular Sunday.

Yep, Because of two key things.
1. The Hawks are really not that good. All the trash talk aside.
2. They want to be disrespectful. Fine. We're not paying any attention.

Want to see a true hero. The lone Pittsburgh Steeler who told the rest of the idiots on the team. No, ___ No, I'm standing for and appearing for the national anthem. Kudo to him.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:17 pm
Profile WWW

leadcounsel wrote:
The National Felon League won't miss my money since I stopped caring or watching a decade ago. Who wants to support them?

But this latest round of unpatriotic and juvenile behavior just confirms my decision. Why do people waste their lives obsessing over overpaid pampered athletes who HATE YOU and HATE AMERICA??

F*** these clowns.

They are in a losing battle. This has and will continue to eat their bottom line and they will have to take action. Saw that last week the 49s were selling tickets at 90% discount and still have a 1/2 empty stadium. Must have lost millions of dollars in 1 day.

If Social Media is any barometer, these teams and individuals and the sports are getting FLAMED probably by a 10 to 1 margin. Lots of my die-hard football fans are outright boycotting with statements like, "After 20 years as a fan, I'm done. Good bye," and similar. Pages and pages and pages of these statements. Then there's a few luke warm statements about their rights to protest, but it's inappropriate. And maybe 1 in 10 who support the protests. If that unscientific evidence is across the board, you can't lose 90% of your fan base and survive.

I 100% support Trump on this and am PROUD that a leader has the stones to call for a boycott of these asshats.

Would you buy Pepsi, or McDonalds, or Ford, or BMW, or Coors, or Dewalt, or ANY product if they disrespected the United States of America?!?! F*** these assholes. The owners should fire their asses and the fact they instead support their lack of patriotism is infuriating.

If I wasn't already boycotting, I'd absolutely boycott over this shit. NOBODY disrespects my country and flag and anthem and can expect me to support their product.

As a brother Veteran, I couldn't agree with you more!!! Everything NFL went into the trash last night.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Been a fan long before any of this shit, and I will be a fan through and after. Looks like the kneeling trend is now moving into the MLB, WNBA and high school sports. I wonder if parents will now refuse to go to their sons games if their team or others kneel?

Go Hawks.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Here's a link to the rule book, and I didn't see anything on pages 62 or 63 that pertained to the National Anthem. But if people want to take the time to find it and be informed citizens. I think many of us here pride ourselves on knowing all sides of a situation and are well researched:

http://operations.nfl.com/media/2646/20 ... -rules.pdf

Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:35 am

Wetpaperbag wrote:
Here's a link to the rule book, and I didn't see anything on pages 62 or 63 that pertained to the National Anthem. But if people want to take the time to find it and be informed citizens. I think many of us here pride ourselves on knowing all sides of a situation and are well researched:

That's all for the game not what people do before the kick off. It's funny though that people think it's the NFL's job to make people stand. IT'S NOT A REQUIREMENT TO STAND FOR THE NATIONAL ANTHEM......as soon as everyone ignores it, it will go away....

Question for you guys that demand they stand up. If the national anthem is playing and you see someone sitting do you yell at them to stand up? If you do and they tell you to fuck off, do you or do you continue with a soapbox rant?

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:10 am

edogg wrote:
I used to be a pretty avid Seahawks fan despite the Paul Allen anti-gun nonsense. When Bennett decided to make a big deal about him getting tackled by the cops while running away from a crime scene and Pete Carroll backed him, they were about to lose me.

Now after they decide to sit in the locker room, I'm out. Not just done with the Seahawks...the whole NFL.

Screw these guys.

Someone still needs to tell Bennett that he didn't get tackled by cops because he's black, he got tackled because he looks like a hobo and dresses like one off the field

Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
Wetpaperbag wrote:

That's all for the game not what people do before the kick off. It's funny though that people think it's the NFL's job to make people stand. IT'S NOT A REQUIREMENT TO STAND FOR THE NATIONAL ANTHEM......as soon as everyone ignores it, it will go away....

Question for you guys that demand they stand up. If the national anthem is playing and you see someone sitting do you yell at them to stand up? If you do and they tell you to fuck off, do you or do you continue with a soapbox rant?

:plusone:

Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
Wetpaperbag wrote:

This x1000000

I wonder how many of these same people sit on their asses in their living rooms while the anthem is played on TV for any event. Im sure there is a small sliver that stand, but the majority doesn't.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I just called into the Carlson show and made the suggestion to fly the #12 flag upside down. :bigsmile:

Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:33 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:
Been a fan long before any of this shit, and I will be a fan through and after. Looks like the kneeling trend is now moving into the MLB, WNBA and high school sports. I wonder if parents will now refuse to go to their sons games if their team or others kneel?

Go Hawks.

I would pull my kid from the team.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

edogg wrote:
L_O_G wrote:

Go Hawks.

I would pull my kid from the team.

And that your RIGHT, just like it is for players to kneel. Im glad we agree.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:52 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Slight derail, but still headed the same direction.
I wonder if people pull their kids from school because the Pledge isn't done anymore? Where is the outrage there? Are we boycotting schools as well, or just the NFL?

Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:58 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
Slight derail, but still headed the same direction.
I wonder if people pull their kids from school because the Pledge isn't done anymore? Where is the outrage there? Are we boycotting schools as well, or just the NFL?

Exactly. Where will the "line" be drawn?

Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:00 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

AR15L wrote:
I just called into the Carlson show and made the suggestion to fly the #12 flag upside down. :bigsmile:

I heard ya. I suggest you sell it and donate to the Fisher House though.

Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA
Firearms Policy Coalition

Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:10 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 94  Next