Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:14 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 836, 837, 838, 839, 840, 841, 842 ... 1908  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

SFCRMSA wrote:
Pablo wrote:
SporkBoy wrote:
Pablo wrote:
What the hell do people eat?

Three days in a row cabbage, left over cabbage then old cabbage (with Siracha). Tasty but potent results.

I just want to urinate without melting my skin.

Dude, you better go to the clinic or something. :shocked4:

I went to the doctor. He had good news and bad news.

First he said: "You're going to have a Black dick". Wow that's HUGE news! I asked him what possibly could be the bad news?? He said: "The bad news it's going to shrivel and fall off."

In all seriousness, there are two shitters and one urinal. If both 20 in guns are occupied and the shore is being bombarded, the stench roils up and just assaults your entire face. It's worse than a full outhouse with a dead body inside on a 120°F day.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Last edited by Pablo on Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wrong lady for your lifestyle, she's having a bad day, neither of you have set boundaries/limitations, you are a dick! (Kidding man)

Pick any, or all, of the above.
All decent relationships are a two way street, an should be equal in it's own way.

I've been gone months in the service(before cell phones an I don't write letters), or 5 weeks for work/play/dicking off without so much as an eyelash raised. But......she also knows after MY time, it's HER time that may involve me accompanying her, or being her yard/house slave/bitch.
Mine knows me well enough that if I say I'll be back at noon, I'm really meaning almost dark.
I showed up to my daughters birthday party at the damned olive garden stink hole two hours late with blood all over me from gutting an dragging a deer off the hill. She was only bothered that I smelled. Not that I was late or looking like a mass murderer that chopped up the kitchen staff, but because I smelled.
On same note, if it isn't planned or given notification of some sort that I'm going off to dick around would be outside our limitations, an I'd be on the receiving end of a decent an well deserved bitch session.
On the negative side, if I'm late back from hunting or bike ride in the woods, I've been in situations where I couldn't make it home until next morning, she doesn't worry. Always concerns me that I'll slide off a cliff an be fucked up, an she won't bother to call authorities until 72 hours after she thinks I would be home.

She's having a bad day. Factor in kids etc, you're the sounding board.
Talk it out. Work slowly on talking about boundaries and what you both expect of each other.
Once you fully know what each of you expect, make your decision on your future then. Don't go making plans to move out or run because you're both pissed right now, find out what she expects of you in the relationship, then decide what is best for you AND your kids.

At least all the above worked for me, for past 28-29? Years.

Last edited by STED9R on Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:

I went to the doctor. He had good news and bad news.

First he said: "Your going to have a Black dick". Wow that's HUGE news! I asked him what possibly could be the bad news?? He said: "The bad news it's going to shrivel and fall off."

In all seriousness, there are two shitters and one urinal. If both 20 in guns are occupied and the shore is being bombarded, the stench roils up and just assaults your entire face. It's worse than a full outhouse with a dead body inside on a 120°F day.

Does anyone know what language this is? :whatthe:

Site Supporter
Site Supporter

SC next time instead of saying you'll be back at 10 am say 2 pm, and when you show up at noon you'll be golden. Dear, I know I said 2 pm but I missed you and came home early. :bigsmile:

Site Supporter
Site Supporter

persistent wasps piss me off.

Divided we fall.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
SC next time instead of saying you'll be back at 10 am say 2 pm, and when you show up at noon you'll be golden. Dear, I know I said 2 pm but I missed you and came home early. :bigsmile:

What the fuck you mean your gunna be gone all day?!?!

Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Soldier_Citizen wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:

First of all, there's no way I'd let my wife talk to me that way, and I wouldn't talk to her like that.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Soldier_Citizen wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:37 pm

Beer Hounds wrote:
Cut your losses now SC, that is not a relationship that sounds brutal. Life is wayyyyy to short to deal with bullshit like that.

This. She needs to grow up and she probably isn't going to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Soldier_Citizen wrote:
I'm suppose to basically go to work and come straight home... fuck, me saying I want to put in for a couple days off so I can go spend them in the woods for fucking archery season is a problem.... because "what happens if something happens while your gone mike? What happens if Landon gets hurt and is dying in the hospital?!"

It sounds like she thinks you are not putting in enough time with your child. Have you thought about taking him out for an archery lesson? Two birds, one stone...

Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:46 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

I think she might be feeling trapped at home after her falling out with friends and maybe had a tough morning at home with the kids. It's 1 day, 1 fight. Not worth ending a relationship over. If the problem persists then maybe it's time to start thinking on it more. She overreacted. You won't help anything by overreacting too.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Irish sunglasses...

on a different note. This morning 3:58 a neighbor's car alarm went off and continued until he/she could find their trousers and car keys. (and I heard a small "bump" up the street here at my house a small while before that and had dismissed it as "house noises")

Subsequent survey of my AO discovered nothing amiss.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Soldier_Citizen wrote:
Question.

How does your significant other handle you going out and "doing fun things".

So. Some of you know that yesterday I received some shitty news. A couple days ago, my buddy and I planned a kayaking day. For today. We were to leave at 0600 and be back at the boat ramp around 0930-1000. Well with my head in deep thought about a lot of shit going on in my life, my buddy and I stayed out till 1100, I was home by 1150. I just needed some guy time. Some time talking with a fellow vet, my anger, my frustration with some shit. And it was helpful to be able to do so, and spend an awesome morning fishing and kayaking a local lake. At 1024 local time, my "better half" calls me and starts bitching up one side and down the other cause "your not fucking home yet and your kid wants to see you!"... then hangs up on me.

We beline back to the boat ramp, I think it's like 2 and some change mileage wise... I walk in the door at home at 1152.... and the fighting hasn't stopped yet. Told about how inconsiderate of a person I am, how all I ever think about is myself, how I shouldn't have said 0930 if I didn't mean it. How I'm a problem, and I should just leave if I don't care bout other her and what she wants.

Basically, I've been made to feel like I should sell anything that I do that's "fun", guns, reloading, ham radio, kayak, fishing. Because "I'm gone too much". And I spend too much on my hobbies(yet I haven't bought a reloading component in like 5 months).

I'm suppose to basically go to work and come straight home... fuck, me saying I want to put in for a couple days off so I can go spend them in the woods for fucking archery season is a problem.... because "what happens if something happens while your gone mike? What happens if Landon gets hurt and is dying in the hospital?!"

I'm I the only person who has to deal with this crap? Or is this a pretty normal fucking thing?

My wife would be upset by this situation too. She's generally ok with me going out for guy time as long as it's planned out and we don't have something else going on. In fact I'm up early to go golfing right now.

If I run late, she gets annoyed. If I run late and don't call her the moment I realize I'm going to be late, she'll start getting upset. If I'm 2 hours late just because I lost track of time, she'll be pissed.

Put yourself in her shoes. Would you be pissed if she were 2 hours late and didn't call to tell you? I probably would be.

The guilt trip stuff is crap though. Thankfully my wife doesn't pull that. But it's not an uncommon thing.

Communication is key...

Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:54 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Soldier_Citizen wrote:
MadPick wrote:
RENCORP wrote:
Welcome to the female.

Yes . . . but . . . I do think you need to set reasonable boundaries. Otherwise you'll "wake up" in 10 years and say "FUCK THIS, I'M WASTING MY LIFE" and you'll be pissed.

You need your hobbies, you need some bro time, you need some me time, you need to be able to relax. It's up to you to figure out how much is the right amount (can't ignore her ALL the time, right?), and maybe find some compromises. For example, with your recent situation maybe you could have called her when you knew you were going to be late to let her know. And if the two of you didn't have plans, she should have said, "OK honey, thanks for letting me know, have a good time out there."

I think you need to INSIST on a certain amount of this.

This is true... last time I did that shit though it was "oh so you know your gunna be late and you didn't plan for this?!?!?!

2 weekends about we went fishing too... I was home 20 minutes later than I was suppose to be, and I sent a text saying, hey I'm gunna be a little late... that shit was a fight too.

I probably should have called, I also didn't know what time it was till she called, phone was in a waterproof compartment and I wasn't looking every sixty seconds. But I also think, subconsciously, I knew I was already fucked.

Youch...yeah that's not really reasonable. Are you late every time you go out with the boys? If so, maybe she's pissed at the pattern and next time add an extra hour to your ETA or set an alarm on your phone to remind you when it's time to pack up.

Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:16 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Another Dell server with a failed HD. That's 4 in a week.
15K SAS, (Dell branded Seagate) only 2 years old.

But it's on a RAID, drive is under warranty and I'm billing for the labor so not really that bad.

Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 28609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 836, 837, 838, 839, 840, 841, 842 ... 1908  Next