Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:43 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 23265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155 ... 1551  Next
 What has MADE your day today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

No sctraches, dents on the Beemer bike or broken bones on a 850 mile road trip through heat, dust and realizing abs just lets you build more speed downhill in shale rock with no time to stop to flip the switch.

Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:27 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

UBER thread delete.....

Next we'll have a thread on the gay awareness rent-a-bike....

F Seattle, this isn't facebook.

Threads on donuts, beer and scantily clothed coffee slingers pleeze.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just got home from my last day of work of my former employer. Put in my notice Monday, shop was slow, so I asked to have tomorrow be last day. Apparently they were happy to let me have a 4 day weekend. Keystone Light, here I come!

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:09 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Jagerbomber35 wrote:
Just got home from my last day of work of my former employer. Put in my notice Monday, shop was slow, so I asked to have tomorrow be last day. Apparently they were happy to let me have a 4 day weekend. Keystone Light, here I come!

Shit I forgot about Keystone...thats good shit.

Im gonna have to get some today.

Condom Can :ROFLMAO:

Right frikken on

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Oh hell ya! Thats my go to for daily drinking. Having homebrewed for several years, and just loving beer, I love and do drink way better stuff. Just really hard to beat a 18 pack of Stones for $16.

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:17 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Got a bonus... bought a new macbook, paid off woman's ring, put a grip in savings... Good times.

Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:00 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My patents are up from Komiefornia so me and dad went fishing at Westport. Caught our limit and dad got to fight a 6 foot shark for ten min or so. Great day.

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:19 pm

Jagerbomber35 wrote:
Oh hell ya! Thats my go to for daily drinking. Having homebrewed for several years, and just loving beer, I love and do drink way better stuff. Just really hard to beat a 18 pack of Stones for $16.

damn they still make that? talk about a trip to the way back time before homebrew.

Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:48 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

My landscaping lady came by a few minutes ago so I could settle up my account. I knew she was coming, so I had a fistful of cash on hand.

I quickly counted out $700, seven $100 bills, and gave it to her. She counted it as well, and then she left.

A few minutes later I got a call from her. She had counted the money AGAIN, and there was actually $800 there. Damn those sticky $100 bills!

What made my day is not that I didn't lose $100 . . . but rather that she had the moral fortitude to do the right thing. She could have just pocketed the $100 and I would never have known it.

Kudos to her. :pray:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Got a barrel to finish up an ar that been parts for over a year waiting for the final parts.

Now to save up for one more mcree to put the 308 back on the road....

Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
Got a bonus... bought a new macbook, paid off woman's ring, put a grip in savings... Good times.

You mean you gave yourself a bonus. Nice try.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:35 pm

New uniforms came in on base today, so I picked up a few. NO MORE UCP, F##K YA !

Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

waglocker wrote:
New uniforms came in on base today, so I picked up a few. NO MORE UCP, F##K YA !

Thought they were called ACU's? Either way, nice to see them go. Hopefully one day the Air Force will change over to Multicam.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:09 pm

UCP is the camouflage pattern, ACU is the uniform type, just like BDU from years ago. The new OCP pattern uniforms are a big improvement over the UCP pattern.....I mean it might just actually provide a bit of concealment in the field just like a uniform is supposed to do.

Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:16 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

mcyclonegt wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:

You mean you gave yourself a bonus. Nice try.

:bonghit: You say potato.. I say... potato..

Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:16 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 23265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155 ... 1551  Next