Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 11:21 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1954 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 127, 128, 129, 130, 131
 What has mildly entertained/annoyed you today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guns4Liberty wrote:
Went to pick up something new. Decided to look it over first, and I'm glad I did. The front of the frame was visibly curved upwards. I tried putting a slide on, and it definitely drags. I'm guessing it warped during the cerakote bake-on process, but I don't really know. This is the first time I've ever encountered this on an OEM frame.

That's normal on some Glock frames. They've nicknamed it a pig nose.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mildly annoyed with facesplat marketplace

Good news: I got rid of two extra lawn mowers today, wait, wrong thread for that…

Anyway. Posted up a couple lawn mowers for a fair price (I know what I got… and apparently everyone else on MP thinks their clapped out push mower is worth what they paid for it)

So I get ~50 messages “is this still available”. Went through those to find the people that looked legit. Then the lowball offers come in. Dude, the ad just went up and I’ve got a couple dozen people that want them. No I’m not going to drop the price

Finally got it narrowed down to two people. Both were cool, we agreed on a place to meet and everything went great. They were stoked. I was happy I didn’t get stood up or robbed so there’s that

Sweet, got $100 in my pocket. Let’s see if I can find a wheelbarrow. Do a search and even though I specified my city and 20 mile radius I still get results from Georgia, Tennessee, and Alabama. “Wheelbarrow” also returns a bunch of stuff I’m not looking for. I’m not driving 4 hours to save $40 on a wheelbarrow

Sucky that craigslisp isn’t much better

/rant

Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:06 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
Mildly annoyed with facesplat marketplace

Do a search and even though I specified my city and 20 mile radius I still get results from Georgia, Tennessee, and Alabama. “Wheelbarrow” also returns a bunch of stuff I’m not looking for. I’m not driving 4 hours to save $40 on a wheelbarrow

/rant

I ran into the same problem but finally figured out what I did wrong.
I also had the 20~40 mile range put in but under "Price" min-max you'll see delivery method. Click on that and change it to LOCAL PICKUP and you're good to go.

Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yes, I dislike very much how MP seems to "think" for me.

I searched a specific item, now just show me that crap! Not a bunch of hooey thats not even close and instead 200 miles away.

Then how about when you look though the results of search in your "radius" that includes items WAY outside your radius, just to then get to the end of the list and scroll into the "similar items outside your area" and half of them are right in your hometown.

The stupidest program in the world and now it asks me if I need IA help? Yeah, great job retards!

Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 1954 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 127, 128, 129, 130, 131