Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 10:37 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 327 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
 Palestine invades Israel. 

Well..... THIS is pretty concerning..... Do you really think it would be a good idea to bring MORE palestinians into the country with all thats going on now???? The 'United States Muslim Brotherhood of America' is just around the corner....

Part of the $9 billion in relief being sent to the Palestinians of the Gaza Strip, claims a former Congressman who sat for years on the Foreign Affairs committee, is secret funding for massive Palestinian resettlement in America and Canada.

Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) noted online that the billions being sent to Gaza are suspicious in that the funds seem disconnected from the reality of a true humanitarian mission. The funds are legally worded in such a way as to give Biden and his team the ability to do whatever they want with the money.

“The $9 billion in relief aid wasn’t meant to actually help the Palestinians who need it,” Stockman said. “They structured it as ‘humanitarian aid’ because legally, that definition is so broad that they can repurpose the aid however they want. It’s a classic Congressional con game with this funding. It’s part of the billions and trillions spent every year by the deep state to accomplish its goals, and most of it is right out in the open.”

“They are going to use this money to resettle Palestinians in America, using this pier, the same way the militant left used Muslim refugees from Syria to colonize Europe.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... pier-will/

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I thought The Gteway Pundit was bankrupt.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:56 pm

Arisaka wrote:

WHY would you think that??..???
Are you looking at the left/uniparty's sites?

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....

Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Arisaka wrote:

Well, mostly because it’s true. There are dozens of articles about it. Here is,one
https://www.reuters.com/business/media- ... 024-04-25/

Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:43 pm

Arisaka wrote:
JohnMBrowning wrote:
Arisaka wrote:

Well, mostly because it’s true. There are dozens of articles about it. Here is,one

So..... ALL the left sites are covering it.... "The CONSPIRACY website...." being sued for by the left IS NOT to beyond the lefts MO......
Just because they are being sued into oblivion by the uniparty DOES NOT mean what they put out is bullshit... time to wake up. The ones that print the TRUTH are ALWAYS attacked.

Tell me they aren't gonna boat/air lift a SHITLOAD of palestinians here.... go on....

Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Arisaka wrote:
JohnMBrowning wrote:
Arisaka wrote:

So..... ALL the left sites are covering it.... "The CONSPIRACY website...." being sued for by the left IS NOT to beyond the lefts MO......
Just because they are being sued into oblivion by the uniparty DOES NOT mean what they put out is bullshit... time to wake up. The ones that print the TRUTH are ALWAYS attacked.

Tell me they aren't gonna boat/air lift a SHITLOAD of palestinians here.... go on....

Jesus Christ JB, all I said is they filed for bankruptcy. That is simply a fact. I have no idea what the hell Palestinians have to do with that.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:

The FUCK is wrong with those people? I mean mental illness is too light of a term. THESE are DEMOCRATS. Period.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:27 pm

The truth is that they're just mindless idiot-drones doing what they're told.

Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"Everyone is special, Dash." ~ Mrs. Incredible, "The Incredibles"

https://www.voanews.com/a/ioc-palestini ... 87390.html

Palestinian athletes can compete, even if they don't qualify.

"Between six and eight Palestinian athletes are expected to compete at the Paris Olympics, with some set to be invited by the International Olympic Committee even if they fail to qualify, said its leader, Thomas Bach."

Everybody gets a participation trophy. Medals are rayciss anyway.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Meet your new neighbors. You like schwarma, no? It's de-le-le-le-le-le-le-le-licious!

"Tucked away in the $95 billion military aid package for Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan is a $3.5 billion slush fund to open new processing centers for Muslim migrants, in what Sen. Eric Schmitt described as a bid to "supercharge mass migration from the Middle East."

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/35- ... iddle-east

Oh, and don't forget to add a bit for airfare!

"and as Breitbart points out, the $95 billion package does not include any funds to help rebuild America's border defenses against illegal migration - but it does contain $481 million to settle migrants in US cities, and of course, the $3.5 billion to expand migration programs worldwide"

Ask NY if that's enough to take care of a huge influx of resource-less people for a month?

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed May 01, 2024 8:41 am

Domestic.

Enemy.

Never thought I'd see the day.

Wed May 01, 2024 8:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 327 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22