Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 9:11 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 10320 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 684, 685, 686, 687, 688
 Chinese Wuhan coronavirus aka COVID-19 - now in WA 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
https://www.infowars.com/posts/covid-vaxxed-may-be-ineligible-to-give-blood-says-red-cross/
COVID Vaxxed May Be Ineligible To Give Blood, Says Red Cross

Fuuuuuck! I am USELESS! :frust:
Just kidding! I’m not jabbed!
:ROFLMAO: :rofl9:

Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:
jackass wrote:
https://www.infowars.com/posts/covid-vaxxed-may-be-ineligible-to-give-blood-says-red-cross/

Sell your sperm!

Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
surevaliance wrote:
jackass wrote:

Sell your sperm!

I’ve tried.
They don’t have jars big enough!

Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This crazy German guy went out and got vaccinated 217 times.

From CNN

One German man has redefined “man on a mission.” A 62-year-old from Magdeburg deliberately got 217 Covid-19 vaccine shots in the span of 29 months, according to a new study, going against national vaccine recommendations. That’s an average of one jab every four days.
RELATED ARTICLE
In the process, he became a walking experiment for what happens to the immune system when it is vaccinated against the same pathogen repeatedly. A correspondence published Monday in the journal Lancet Infectious Diseases outlined his case and concluded that while his “hypervaccination” did not result in any adverse health effects, it also did not significantly improve or worsen his immune response.

Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:22 am

Good to see SOMEONE is taking this 'Scamdemic' seriously...
Hopefully some repercussions will come from this.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chip-roy-unv ... 14091.html

Rep. Chip Roy, R-Texas, is unveiling a new bill on Tuesday that would allow Americans to sue COVID-19 vaccine makers over adverse health effects allegedly caused by the shot.

The Let Injured Americans Be Legally Empowered (LIABLE) Act is aimed at wiping away COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers’ statutory protections, opening them up to civil lawsuits.

Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://twitter.com/Resistance20001/sta ... er-soon%2F

resistance is futile and short-lived.

https://www.emerald.tv/p/could-the-clot ... irect=true

Turbo cancer? How about prion disease. Care for another booster, mate? One lump or two?

“In the Appendix to this paper, we highlight the presence of a prion region in the spike protein of the original SARS-CoV-2, and in all the “vaccine” variants built from the Wuhan virus. The prion region in the spike of SARS-CoV-2 has a density of mutations eight times greater than that of the rest of the spike, and, yet, strangely that entire prion region disappears completely in the Omicron variant.”

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:41 am

I figured this needed to be posted.....

GLOBAL WARNING: Is Mass Casualty Event Among the Vaccinated IMMINENT?
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... accinated/

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

USAF Senior Airman Lance Castle found not guilty of refusing covid Vaccine. Video is highly disturbing.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1777 ... 50664.html

Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:32 pm

surevaliance wrote:
USAF Senior Airman Lance Castle found not guilty of refusing covid Vaccine. Video is highly disturbing.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1777 ... 50664.html

Highly disturbing is that the rat's-ass traitors behind this mess are still in leadership positions rather than turning big rocks into little ones at Leavenworth...

#JustSayNoToBecomingAGMO #PurebredPride

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Daszak and Baric's roles in this, and their ties to FauXi have been aired since early in the scamdemic. But, apparently the time wasn't right and it isonly now that the people who care and who are in position to do something about it are finally making waves.

Daszak's EcoHealth Alliance, partnered with FauXi's Rocky Mountain Lab and NIAID position were chasing GOF research in Wuhan which touched the whole thing off.

Worse, there was widespread knowledge of this bewlshite:

" ...now we know that 15 agencies heard the proposal and when each agency discovered that COVID-19 was strangely similar to DEFUSE’s proposed virus creation, not one agency head stepped forward to warn the public that the virus might be man-made and therefore already adapted to transmit freely among humans. -Rand Paul

Paul further writes that Fauci's NIAID was not only briefed on the DEFUSE proposal, his "Rocky Mountain Lab" was named as a partner in it along with the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
"

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/15-u ... -rand-paul

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:36 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That Daszak lied, that FauXi was complicit and taking profits, that David Morens was a part of disseminating the lies and suppressing information about the existing 15,000 samples on the shelves in Wuhan all while they tired to push the "natural origin" of the virus was all known and aired very early on in the Plan-demic. But the MSM, masters at propaganda, was able to bury it in a deluge of the 'disinformation" about which they often complain.

Finally it's getting properly aired in the Senate by Rand Paul and others. This should be a medical Nuremberg type trial with equally serious consequences for the perps.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/we-h ... -bombshell

"He also told David that he would restrict communications "to gmail from now on," and planned to mount a response to an NIH request which appears to suggest moving out of Wuhan - to which Daszak says "Even that would be a loss - we have 15,000 samples in freezers in Wuhan and could do the full genomes of 700+ Co Vs we've identified if we don't cut this thread."

FJB

Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:17 am

jukk0u wrote:
That Daszak lied, that FauXi was complicit and taking profits, that David Morens was a part of disseminating the lies and suppressing information about the existing 15,000 samples on the shelves in Wuhan all while they tired to push the "natural origin" of the virus was all known and aired very early on in the Plan-demic but the MSM, masters at propaganda, was able to bury it in a deluge of the 'disinformation" about which they often complain.

Finally it's getting properly aired in the Senate by Rand Paul and others. This should be a medical Nuremberg type trial with equally serious consequences for the perps.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/we-h ... -bombshell

"He also told David that he would restrict communications "to gmail from now on," and planned to mount a response to an NIH request which appears to suggest moving out of Wuhan - to which Daszak says "Even that would be a loss - we have 15,000 samples in freezers in Wuhan and could do the full genomes of 700+ Co Vs we've identified if we don't cut this thread."

Sadly, this is just the latest in a long line. It needs to go back to the doctors who shot children up with radioactives "for Fuehrer SCIENCE! Sieg Heil!" during the Cold War and the Tuskegee Experiment... the whole "public health" racket needs a colonoscopy with the Keck Telescope.

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:22 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Defibrulators in old phone booths?

Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:37 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

This is a half hour of audio testimony by Dr. Aseem Malhotra on the mRNA vaccines. Wow . . . this guy knows stuff, and he is connected, and he is just laying it all out there for the world. Very interesting.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 10320 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 684, 685, 686, 687, 688