Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:55 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 A15 Day of Action 

Diamondback wrote:
Find those people, give them a financial colonoscopy, then follow the money back to their paymasters. SOMEONE's gotta be paying to keep them fed and sheltered since these piss stains can't do USEFUL work to hold a real job...

Something from the left media on the topic:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/s- ... rcna143666
Who's behind the pro-Palestinian protests that are disrupting Biden's campaign events and blocking city streets?

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Ronald Reagan Oct. 27, 1964

Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

SurfPerch wrote:
Diamondback wrote:
Find those people, give them a financial colonoscopy, then follow the money back to their paymasters. SOMEONE's gotta be paying to keep them fed and sheltered since these piss stains can't do USEFUL work to hold a real job...

Something from the left media on the topic:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/s- ... rcna143666
The Open Society Foundation, established by George Soros, has also given grants to Jewish Voice for Peace...

so the guy who earned his chops raiding Jewish households in WWII and stealing their everything as he helped ship them off to summer kamp is now manipulating The Jewish Voice for Peace... Do these folks know who they're in bed with? Are they even Jewish?

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:06 pm

jukk0u wrote:
The Jewish Voice for Peace... Do these folks know who they're in bed with? Are they even Jewish?

Quote:
Members of the advisory board include Tony Kushner, Sarah Schulman, Judith Butler, Noam Chomsky, Naomi Klein, and Wallace Shawn

Looks like they are... It should not be forgotten that non-religious Jewish world diaspora is indeed birthplace of leftism driven by centuries of persecutions. Starting with Karl Marx and majority of Bolsheviks faction in Russia's 1917 revolution... They have nothing to do with Zionist aspirations to create ancestoral home for Jews in "Palestine" and feel quite justified in their leftist "world peace" kumbaya anarchist fantasies which when taken to its logical ends drives them to join "Death to Israel", "Death to America" chants today...

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I was thinking about it today.... I keep a tow strap in my bronco. I think i know my plan if i ever run into this crap. I'm dragging them out of the way.

I wonder if there were any Palestinian immigrant, uber drivers that got screwed by this??

Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:29 pm

Quote:
Police nationwide made dozens of arrests related to the protests, and defendants are slated to receive assistance from Community Justice Exchange, a project of the Tides Center—a left-wing dark money network funded by George Soros and other prominent liberal billionaires like Pierre Omidyar.

The Tides Center serves as a hub for a variety of left-wing groups, such as the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation, channeling substantial funds from affluent donors to these groups and functioning as a "fiscal sponsor," enabling them to sidestep IRS registration. Some of these groups are known for their anti-Israel activism.

The Tides Center, for example, fiscally sponsors the Arab Resource and Organizing Center, which last year organized a "direct action" protest that attempted to block a U.S. military ship bound for Israel from leaving a port in Washington. It also sponsors the Adalah Justice Project, one of America’s most vocal Hamas apologists.

The freaks on the roads are part of The Machine - they are covered and untouchable by what passes for "law" nowadays. And they know that. Unless somebody on the road touches them. In a right way....

Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2