Switch to full style
Want / Need a feature added? Have a great idea you would like to share with us? Do so here!
Post a reply

Remove smilie

Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:18 am

Since its illegal to use as a firearm owner . I think the Bong hit smilie should be removed. and it isn't gun owners should want to be associated with.

Re: Remove smilie

Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:22 am

Ops wrote:Since its illegal to use as a firearm owner . I think the Bong hit smilie should be removed. and it isn't gun owners should want to be associated with.

Why? Sometimes it's very appropriate.

Like now.

:bonghit:

Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:23 am

Wow. First it is historical statue removers, and now it is the bong hit smilie killer crowd.

America is divided. Fake news at six. Ops is head of the Anti Bong League.

Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:33 am

Bong hits matter bro

Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:38 am

Ops wrote:Since its illegal to use as a firearm owner . I think the Bong hit smilie should be removed. and it isn't gun owners should want to be associated with.

Dude...if there was ever anyone who needed a bong hit...it's you. Right now :bonghit: :thumbsup2: :ROFLMAO:

Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:51 am

Richard Bong, decorated WWII veteran and one of the leading AAF aces of the war, would be disgusted to know that his namesake is being disrespected so thoroughly :ROFLMAO:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Bong

Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:04 pm

Ops, your supposed to put your lips inside it, not around it.

:prettyeyes:

Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:15 pm

GeekWithGuns wrote:Richard Bong, decorated WWII veteran and one of the leading AAF aces of the war, would be disgusted to know that his namesake is being disrespected so thoroughly :ROFLMAO:

Wow. Didn't know this:

Death
Bong was killed in 1945 while testing a P-80A similar to this one.
His death was featured prominently in national newspapers, even though it occurred on the same day as the atomic bombing of Hiroshima.

Bong then became a test pilot assigned to Lockheed's Burbank, California, plant, where he flew P-80 Shooting Star jet fighters at the Lockheed Air Terminal. On August 6, 1945, the plane's primary fuel pump malfunctioned during takeoff on the acceptance flight of P-80A 44-85048. Bong either forgot to switch to the auxiliary fuel pump, or for some reason was unable to do so.[9] Bong cleared away from the aircraft, but was too low for his parachute to deploy. The plane crashed into a narrow field at Oxnard St & Satsuma Ave, North Hollywood. His death was front-page news across the country, sharing space with the first news of the bombing of Hiroshima.[10]

Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:20 pm

Pablo wrote:
GeekWithGuns wrote:Richard Bong, decorated WWII veteran and one of the leading AAF aces of the war, would be disgusted to know that his namesake is being disrespected so thoroughly :ROFLMAO:

Wow. Didn't know this:

Death
Bong was killed in 1945 while testing a P-80A similar to this one.
His death was featured prominently in national newspapers, even though it occurred on the same day as the atomic bombing of Hiroshima.

Bong then became a test pilot assigned to Lockheed's Burbank, California, plant, where he flew P-80 Shooting Star jet fighters at the Lockheed Air Terminal. On August 6, 1945, the plane's primary fuel pump malfunctioned during takeoff on the acceptance flight of P-80A 44-85048. Bong either forgot to switch to the auxiliary fuel pump, or for some reason was unable to do so.[9] Bong cleared away from the aircraft, but was too low for his parachute to deploy. The plane crashed into a narrow field at Oxnard St & Satsuma Ave, North Hollywood. His death was front-page news across the country, sharing space with the first news of the bombing of Hiroshima.[10]

Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't realize that either. His death was a sad, unfortunate end for an amazing fighter pilot with 40 air to air kills to his credit.

Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:26 pm

L_O_G wrote:Ops, your supposed to put your lips inside it, not around it.

:prettyeyes:

ahhhhh that's why you were on your knees. I get it now. I was confused.

Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:07 pm

MadPick wrote:

Why? Sometimes it's very appropriate.

Like now.

:bonghit:

+1 :bonghit: :shush:

Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:25 pm

foothills wrote:

Dude...if there was ever anyone who needed a bong hit...it's you. Right now :bonghit: :thumbsup2: :ROFLMAO:

:plusone: :bonghit: :bonghit: :bonghit:

Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:45 pm

Isn't it all about "Dabs" now.
The Bong is so 70's....get with the times guys.

-dimwit-

Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:47 pm

I think this one should be eliminated too!

:shush: Looks like a comminazi silencing opposing views.

And these!

:gibbs: Promotes violence.

:alcapone: Promotes mafia violence.

:cheers2: Promotes alcoholism.

:ffight: Promotes gay violence.

:beatdeadhorse5: Promotes equine violence.

:bitchfight: Promotes female violence.

:SHTF: Promotes excrement violence.

:zombie: Promotes Zombie violence.

:trainwreck: Promotes transportation violence.

:frust: Promotes bald violence.

:AR15firing: Promotes AR violence.

:ballchain: Promotes prison violence.

:Admin: Promotes nightmares about our iron-fisted overlords.

Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:53 pm

^ Awesome post man :ROFLMAO: :rofl9: :ROFLMAO:
Post a reply