Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:30 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The WaGuns MAPS ARE BACK!!! 
Site Admin
Site Admin

They have been down for quite a while, and for that, we apologize.

I have spent some time re-creating the maps, and if you could take the time and look at it for content correctness, that would be awesome. You can click the banner on the top of the screen (if on the desktop site), or click here:

Range Map:
rangemap.html

Gun Store Map:
storemap.html

PLEASE Post here if you find any issues.

Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:48 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Awesome, thanks!

Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:14 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

About dam time :Admin:

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:24 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thank you!

Spoiler: show
"Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

"The right of self defence is the first law of nature: in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest limits possible. Wherever standing armies are kept up, and the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any colour or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction." - St. George Tucker

A careful definition of words would destroy half the agenda of the political left and scrutinizing evidence would destroy the other half. - Thomas Sowell

"To ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow...

For society does not control crime, ever, by forcing the law-abiding to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of criminals. Society controls crime by forcing the criminals to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of the law-abiding." - Jeff Snyder

Personal weapons are what raised mankind out of the mud, and the rifle is the queen of personal weapons. The possession of a good rifle, as well as the skill to use it well, truly makes a man the monarch of all he surveys. It realizes the ancient dream of the Jovian thunderbolt, and as such it is the embodiment of personal power. For this reason it exercises a curious influence over the minds of most men, and in its best examples it constitutes an object of affection unmatched by any other inanimate object.

Jeff Cooper
1997 The Art of the Rifle Page 1.

SUGGEST CASE BE SUBMITTED ON APPELLANT'S BRIEF. UNABLE TO OBTAIN ANY MONEY FROM CLIENTS TO BE PRESENT & ARGUE BRIEF.

The defense attorney's telegram to the clerk of the Supreme Court, March 29, 1939, in re United States. v. Miller.

You don't need to go to Law School to understand the constitutional implications of that.

“You can’t cut the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve.”
cityslicker wrote:
I don't want to be told that I can't remove the tree by some tree-hugging pole smoker from the eat-a-dick foundation/Olympia/King County.

Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Whoohoo!! Thanks Dan.

NRA Range Safety Officer
NSSF Member
SAF Defender's Club - Life member
US Navy - 1976-1982

Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:01 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bump this back up. Store map is LIVE again as well. Please take a look at both, make sure that info YOU need is there, and let me know what we are missing.

Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:20 am
Profile WWW
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

That was a ton of work. Thank you Dan. :patriot:

Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sweetness!!! Thank you!

Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:16 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Dan, thanks for all of the work on that.

Need to add Rehv Arms in Covington.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So this is what you have been doing with all that spare time, sweet.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:09 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

MadPick wrote:
Dan, thanks for all of the work on that.

Need to add Rehv Arms in Covington.

DONE! icon_eek

mcyclonegt wrote:
So this is what you have been doing with all that spare time, sweet.

Pretty much, there is more coming as well. I'll finally have some time to get the online store all setup so we can clean-up and clean out the old schwag threads.

Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:42 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Excellent!

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:54 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good work, Looks a lot better and cleaner than the previous version. Here's some missing info:

Everett Sportsmans Club, Ebey Island. Range Map
Range Map - The Darrington/Oso pit is named Arlington. Probably should Oso or Darrington.
Missed Skagit Shooting Range or whatever it is now in Burlington. (Brain blanked!)

Stores: (Not sure if you plan to put the better of the Pawn Shops that actually have a decent supply of firearms. If you do here are some of the local better ones.)
Puget Sound Security 1624 Grove St, Ste A Marysville, WA 98270
Jerry's American Loan, 1207 2nd St Marysville, WA 98270
The Walmart's off Hwy 9 and near Cabela's in Marysville have some firearms. Not sure if worth adding though.

Well those are the ones I see right off the bat. If I find more I'll update this.
Thanks again for the improvements.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:06 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

Col_Temp wrote:
Good work, Looks a lot better and cleaner than the previous version. Here's some missing info:

Everett Sportsmans Club, Ebey Island. Range Map
Range Map - The Darrington/Oso pit is named Arlington. Probably should Oso or Darrington.
Missed Skagit Shooting Range or whatever it is now in Burlington. (Brain blanked!)

Stores: (Not sure if you plan to put the better of the Pawn Shops that actually have a decent supply of firearms. If you do here are some of the local better ones.)
Puget Sound Security 1624 Grove St, Ste A Marysville, WA 98270
Jerry's American Loan, 1207 2nd St Marysville, WA 98270
The Walmart's off Hwy 9 and near Cabela's in Marysville have some firearms. Not sure if worth adding though.

Well those are the ones I see right off the bat. If I find more I'll update this.
Thanks again for the improvements.

Thanks Paris! I added everything above except; I didn't add the Walmarts or other Big Box Stores like Big5. I'll probably add in Big5 soon, but WalMart and Fred Meyers firearm policies are hit and miss depending on the store.

Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:35 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

satellite map options would be best so can see roads and or the area

options to copy coordinates to paste in external browser map

discovery bay is way to close to the road to be a safe shooting spot also.

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.

Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next