Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:29 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Separate section for training and education 

Can we get a seperste section for firearms training?

Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Why?

Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Andy23 wrote:
Can we get a seperste section for firearms training?

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=73509

Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I think it would be helpful to have a spot on the board where places that offer instruction were listed. So not discussing training or techniques, but instead providing people with information so they could find training that suited them. Is there already a place for that? It seems the "services offered" forum moves pretty fast and I was envisioning a more static list.

Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mislabeled wrote:
I think it would be helpful to have a spot on the board where places that offer instruction were listed. So not discussing training or techniques, but instead providing people with information so they could find training that suited them. Is there already a place for that? It seems the "services offered" forum moves pretty fast and I was envisioning a more static list.

Or better break the services offered into a section or two. One for all things firearms, sales. One for Firearms related training, One for everything else offered. And one last one for Services Wanted.
Expectation would be for the everything else offered or wanted would rotate more often. The other be a bit more static.
Alternately maybe this could take the place or combine with a couple of deader sections from the various businesses that rarely if ever post anymore!

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:19 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Col_Temp wrote:
mislabeled wrote:

Or better break the services offered into a section or two. One for all things firearms, sales. One for Firearms related training, One for everything else offered. And one last one for Services Wanted.
Expectation would be for the everything else offered or wanted would rotate more often. The other be a bit more static.
Alternately maybe this could take the place or combine with a couple of deader sections from the various businesses that rarely if ever post anymore!

Good idea. New classes could go in there on a more rotating basis and maybe the instructor threads could be stickied for reference.

Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]