Switch to full style
Want / Need a feature added? Have a great idea you would like to share with us? Do so here!
Post a reply

Update your WaGuns Clock!

Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:02 am

DST came or went into play this AM (depending on when this thread was last bumped). So in order for you to see the correct board and posting times, you have to enable/disable DST in your profile.

It's pretty easy, here's how:
1) Go here: ucp.php?i=174
2) Click on the "YES" button for the DST setting in the summer or click the "NO" button for Fall.
3) Click "Submit"

That's all!

Re: Update your WaGuns Clock!

Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:42 am

Maybe he has been saying East coast time since I joined. I gave up trying to fix it

Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:57 am

mcyclonegt wrote:Maybe he has been saying East coast time since I joined. I gave up trying to fix it

Really? Your profile shows Pacific time...

So if you look at this post, it says that it was made at 1:57 p.m.?

Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:30 am

Thanks for the reminder Dan

Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:19 am

Spwing foh wad!

Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:30 pm

MadPick wrote:
mcyclonegt wrote:Maybe he has been saying East coast time since I joined. I gave up trying to fix it

Really? Your profile shows Pacific time...

So if you look at this post, it says that it was made at 1:57 p.m.?

Weird, it only does it on my other computer. Even though the clock is right. God damn windows 10.

Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:39 pm

Nothing to see here, folks. It's legal. :bonghit:

Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:37 am

We fall back this weekend (Nov 5th)

Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:49 am

BUMP

Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:56 pm

still having issues, if your not logged in the time is a hour off. so the servers not displaying correct time

Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:00 pm

Ops wrote:still having issues, if your not logged in the time is a hour off. so the servers not displaying correct time

Yeah, that's the point . . . you need to have it set correctly within your account settings.

Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:34 am

BUMP for all those who forgot.

Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:43 am

I actually love this day. I'm the rare neanderthal who likes the daylight at 7PM+ om March 12!

Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:09 am

No, mine is finally correct again!

Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:52 pm

Is it really important to know exactly when you post something? I just figure that whatever is before my post was posted earlier than mine and that after mine was posted later.

Now with my bank, I want the deposits to show as posted BEFORE the checks I wrote. Beyond that?????? :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
Post a reply