Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:07 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Can we raise money for I 591? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I was just wondering if were going to get something going to raise money for I 591?
I wish I would have come up with the ice bucket gig, how about a shoot and or a raffle for a gun or ammo or both.
I think it would B great if WaGuns.org donated a couple thousand dollars under it's name.
I can donate a 500 rd. box of .22 LR. & would buy some $10 or $20 tickets.

The scumbag Bloomberg, gates and other liberal CS are up to 4 million already. I contacted the NRA and they responded to me they are watching the situation. I should tell them to donate my lifetime membership to it.

I lost my part time job and only get a small disability check once a month but two months ago I set up a auto donate account for $20 a month to support I 591 up to and Including Nov.

I would like to see us get involved, I think we need to stop this crap before we end up like NY or any of the states that are taking our gun rights away, I don't want to live in a state like that, bad enough I can't own a full auto.

Any other ideas or comments or should I forget it?

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:29 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

There is nothing collaborated as of yet, but there are a few ongoing discussions.

The most value is going to be getting the word out. Contact glockgirl and get on the phone banking!

Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:50 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
The most value is going to be getting the word out. Contact glockgirl and get on the phone banking!

And it's so easy to contact glockgirl! Text me at (425)442-8730 or send me a PM, we're ("we" being NRA-ILA rep Adina Hicks and myself) gearing up for full-on phonebanking next week or the first week of September.

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."
~Tenzin Gyatso, aka His Holiness the Dalai Lama

"We who are strong have an obligation to bear with the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves."
~ Romans 15:1

"Ils Ont Les Armes, On Les Emmerde, On A Le Champagne!"~Charlie Hebdo, November 2015

Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]