Switch to full style
Have an item you no longer need? Feel like racking up some Karma points? Give it away to a fellow WGO member!
Post a reply

Re: 1st Annual "Support WaGuns!" Holiday PIF Gun added

Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:14 am

snozzberries wrote:Can I donate after-the-fact at the New Years Shoot? I despise paypal.

Yes, no problem. Donations to the site go to MassiveDesign or MadPick, and they will be at the NY Shoot.
If they do NOT show up at the NY Shoot, we know where they live and we will ALL show up at their house after the shoot, right at supper time, making sure that they are ok because we will be worried about them.

How many should I put you in for Snozz?

Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:04 pm

In for the opportunity to support!! Thank you PMB, Steve and Dan for all you do!

Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:16 pm

Awesome site. Thanks to Dan and Steve and everyone that makes it possible and the Mods. Awesome PIF. Thanks for all those who donated great PIFs and $.

In. 4 entries! :cheers2:

Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:22 pm

in for 10

Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:51 pm

You guys are all awesome.

Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:09 pm

:Init:

I'm in for 8!

:cheers2:

Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:58 am

In for two please! :alcapone:

Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:35 pm

In for 5. Just submitted via PayPal

Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:09 pm

PMB wrote:
snozzberries wrote:Can I donate after-the-fact at the New Years Shoot? I despise paypal.

Yes, no problem. Donations to the site go to MassiveDesign or MadPick, and they will be at the NY Shoot.
If they do NOT show up at the NY Shoot, we know where they live and we will ALL show up at their house after the shoot, right at supper time, making sure that they are ok because we will be worried about them.

How many should I put you in for Snozz?

Put me in for 4, for $20. With all these damn outages recently we gotta get the site some cash.

Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:03 pm

Alright, i admit it....i really like this place. IN, just made a $20 donation put me down for 4 entries.

Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:56 am

The list of prizes and entrants has been updated. Thank you to those on both lists. :cheers2:

If you offered a prize and can still provide a photo to be included please let me know.

Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:36 am

I had a forklift for sale on here from a warehouse we purchased and I mentioned in the thread that if it sold to someone on here $100 would be donated. It sold thanks THguns, so my $100 donation has been sent.

:bigsmile:

Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:41 am

L_O_G wrote:I had a forklift for sale on here from a warehouse we purchased and I mentioned in the thread that if it sold to someone on here $100 would be donated. It sold thanks THguns, so my $100 donation has been sent.

:bigsmile:

icon_eek :bow: :bow:

Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:33 pm

:nicepif:

I am in as well. Only can support with 4 entries, but at least it is something. I really like this place and haven't donated to WGO in a little while, so I guess i'm due. :)

Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:07 pm

I'm in for 2 entries
Post a reply