Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:28 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 5 years of American Gunsmith and 5 years of Gun Test Magazi 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I need to clean out some shelf space in my reloading / gun room.
I have 5 years of Tips and Tricks for gunsmiths from the American Gunsmith magazine, and also have 5 years of Gun Tests. These are all in loose leaf binders and indexed chronologically. There is a world of information in these for both the professional and hobby gunsmith or gun crank.
To enter, Post a donation to WaGuns by the 1st of February. The largest donation will be the winner. Post the amount of donation here in this format. (ie: Your screen name $????.00) Delivery can be made by mule, meet up etc after the 13th of Feb. I will be in So Carolina from 1 Feb to 13 Feb.
Edit to add picture.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I Believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies."
William Tyler Page 1917

Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:07 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]