Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:16 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 #10 Coffe Cans most with lids 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hi all,

Figured I would post these again. Had someone who was going to take most I had left but that seems to have fallen through so I'm putting them back up again. And I have added some to the original leftovers anyway!
All are clean and did not have liquid products in them.

If you want 1 or a few or a bunch just let me know. I do have some lids but not all of them have lids. Needed the lids for something else! I am in am around Marysville, Mill Creek (occasionally on Monday only), Smokey Point, and points around there most days of the week. Not driving all over kingdom come to deliver unless you also want to get some emergency supplies from me that are left over from the group buys.

I can also meet you on Thursday if you have never been to Seattle Rifle in Machias. Membership is open at that range at the moment. (For many years they were full!) I could meet you out there and let you see the place as my guest.

Have a great start to the summer!

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Last edited by Col_Temp on Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:00 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Basically gone for now. Locking until I have some more.

If someone needs one or two I can scrounge a can or two. PM me.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:50 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OK I have some more to give away. Most if not all will have lids if you want them.

thanks to Madpick for Unlocking this one for me!

Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:56 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Have a bunch for storing things like brass, duds, cleaning media, nuts, bolts, bullets, etc....

I use them for storing and separating my cleaned brass ready for reloading. Also, use some for several other things. Have a couple laying around I use to scoop fertilizer out of the bag and pour into the spreader or transport to where I need it and use a gloved hand to scatter it. Also, have one int he big 25 lb bag of Sunflower seeds to use to fill the bird feeder.

The can have lots of uses. Each is lined so they tend to be rust resistant. I've left the covers on them so you can write on them Like I do. Covers do come off easily as well if you don't want it. Lids fit well.

Any takers? about ready to send some of them the way of the recycling bin. Have way to many cluttering the shop.

Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:28 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Col_Temp wrote:
Have a bunch for storing things like brass, duds, cleaning media, nuts, bolts, bullets, etc....

I use them for storing and separating my cleaned brass ready for reloading. Also, use some for several other things. Have a couple laying around I use to scoop fertilizer out of the bag and pour into the spreader or transport to where I need it and use a gloved hand to scatter it. Also, have one int he big 25 lb bag of Sunflower seeds to use to fill the bird feeder.

The can have lots of uses. Each is lined so they tend to be rust resistant. I've left the covers on them so you can write on them Like I do. Covers do come off easily as well if you don't want it. Lids fit well.

Any takers? about ready to send some of them the way of the recycling bin. Have way to many cluttering the shop.

I do have a bunch of these. I have about as many in use as I need so I have lots of extras.

Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:42 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

One more bump before a bunch of these find their way to the recycling bin.
i do have plenty so if you see this thread and want some holler!

Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:51 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

more available if you want them. with lids as well.

Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:52 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]