Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:29 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 NORTHEND BOX IS READY FOR ITS NEXT SPOT! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alright everyone, I found me some new toys and popped some in there! So I hear the Northend box singing -On the road again, Just cant wait to get on the road again!

To be eligible:

* You must be a site supporter (make the donation before joining the drawing, click on the yellow "Donate" button toward the top of the page).
* You must be willing to meet somewhere between Mountlake Terrace and Mohnt Vernon area. If travel distance is supposed to be larger please let me know and ill fix it.
* You must be willing/able to pick up the box, go through it, add your contributions, post the drawing and get it to the new person within one month (the sooner the better, but if you don't think you can handle the responsibility of doing this in less than 30 days, please don't join the drawing).
* You must log the items you take/add in a notebook found inside the box. For example, "On 2/28/2015, JohnDoe took one AR magazine and put in 5 AK magazines."
* You must add items of equal or greater value than what you remove (this is important to keep the PIF Box interesting/fun/high value).
* You will take the time to skim the notes in the log book AND take the time to help label stuff in the box. (Especially stuff you put in. If its a brace or handle or barrel or holster or whatever, label it clearly or bag it with a label so everyone can figure out what stuff is without playing guessing games.

This was a really cool thing to do! So let's give it another week for people to enroll and I'll draw someone on 06/16. Good luck everyone!

Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I’m In!!!!

Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So sorry dude! Got caught up with some junk.

But winner is!

NMcDonald88

Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:18 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]