Switch to full style
Feel like introducing yourself to the community? Do so here!
Post a reply

Re: Moving to Seattle, running from CA, but don't worry

Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:27 pm

Well it was cool but once he finished it, he had to save the babies by putting that shark fin on there... Needless to say, BLM land or Reno seem to remove that Fin... no idea what happens...

Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:58 am

You're in good company, OP. I too am leaving CA for Washington. I have a MR2 Spyder as a race car, a Miata as a DD, and a bunch of guns. I'm also leaving CA politics (and my bullet buttons) at the border. There are dozens of us!

Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:21 am

oh no TT. Look what you've started..

KBO

Emmett Watson is turning in his grave!
Last edited by jukk0u on Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:53 pm

I didn't start it! CA's GOV chased us out!. I truly hope that everyone moving to WA doesn't bring the CA bullshit with them... that's why I am leaving... So we now have a 3rd Gender, It's no longer a felony to knowingly infect someone with HIV, and somehow, we have made it illegal to "Misgender" people... I really got to get out of here... Still looking for a job though. Is there a Job section here? I have a great Resume and can get anything up to a Top Secret SCI clearance :D

Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:27 pm

traintech86 wrote:I didn't start it! CA's GOV chased us out!. I truly hope that everyone moving to WA doesn't bring the CA bullshit with them... that's why I am leaving... So we now have a 3rd Gender, It's no longer a felony to knowingly infect someone with HIV, and somehow, we have made it illegal to "Misgender" people... I really got to get out of here... Still looking for a job though. Is there a Job section here? I have a great Resume and can get anything up to a Top Secret SCI clearance :D

Amazon is hiring.

Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:49 pm

traintech86 wrote: So we now have a 3rd Gender,

Between the pervs here and Enumclaw it`s probably like 6 or 7

Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:13 am

AR15L wrote:
traintech86 wrote:I didn't start it! CA's GOV chased us out!. I truly hope that everyone moving to WA doesn't bring the CA bullshit with them... that's why I am leaving... So we now have a 3rd Gender, It's no longer a felony to knowingly infect someone with HIV, and somehow, we have made it illegal to "Misgender" people... I really got to get out of here... Still looking for a job though. Is there a Job section here? I have a great Resume and can get anything up to a Top Secret SCI clearance :D

Amazon is hiring.

I actually have been watching... the only thing I could find was a package handler atm... 13.75 and it being seasonal... I don't know... that's hardly enough to rent a cardboard box... I am surely keeping an eye out though cause i'd love to work there. I am also looking into the Gov Cheese... We'll see how we go...

As for Enumclaw, I have heard some rumors about that place >_>

Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:50 am

Livestock "handler"?

Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:58 am

jukk0u wrote:Livestock "handler"?

In Enumclaw, you don't get paid to do that... You pay to do that.

Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:41 pm

OH, so it's like Thailand... Ok, Good for a visit but a bad place to live.

Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:49 pm

living in king myself (seattle). Definitely can't afford to live alone here. Renting a room with two people I know. Fuckin hate living with them though (2 pit bulls they don't take care of, don't clean up after themselves etc)

Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:18 pm

raiden wrote:living in king myself (seattle). Definitely can't afford to live alone here. Renting a room with two people I know. Fuckin hate living with them though (2 pit bulls they don't take care of, don't clean up after themselves etc)

Really? Are Liu and Johnny huge slobs?

Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:45 pm

traintech86 wrote:
AR15L wrote:

Amazon is hiring.

I actually have been watching... the only thing I could find was a package handler atm... 13.75 and it being seasonal... I don't know... that's hardly enough to rent a cardboard box... I am surely keeping an eye out though cause i'd love to work there. I am also looking into the Gov Cheese... We'll see how we go...

As for Enumclaw, I have heard some rumors about that place >_>

I saw this yesterday at Dick's on Holman Rd. in North Seattle. No shit....$16 an hour and decent bennies for flipping burgers.

Post a reply