Switch to full style
Feel like introducing yourself to the community? Do so here!
Post a reply

Venezuelan in Seattle

Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:59 pm

Hi, new around here. Ran to a gun shop after getting my permanent residence. 2nd amendment rocks!

Back in Venezuela it is cumbersome and expensive to have a gun. Only criminals have easy access (look at murder rates online https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_murder_rate). That's what happens when non-sense gun control make citizens weak and criminals stronger than the police.

I'm so happy to get into the shooting sport with the freedoms this country has to offer. Started with a glock 23, S&W 22 victory then added a ruger rifle 22lr bolt and a remington shotgun.

I attend regularly Kenmore shooting ranges and other ranges in Bellevue. Always looking for new places to shoot.

Re: Venezuelan in Seattle

Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:17 pm

Welcome Jorge!

Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:19 pm

Glad to have you here Jorge.

Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:33 pm

Welcome, Jorge!

Can I assume your native language is Spanish? If so, I'm envious that you're so fluent in English, too. People who are multilingual amaze me.

Bienvenido!

Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:44 am

Welcome to WaGuns, Jorge! :wavey:

What's next on your shopping list? And what type of shooting have you done with the shotgun?

Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:50 am

MadPick wrote:Welcome to WaGuns, Jorge! :wavey:

What's next on your shopping list? And what type of shooting have you done with the shotgun?

Shotgun only found trap on Kenmore shooting ranges. I know some ranges that under some conditions would allow to shoot slugs but in general is very limited. Sticking to trap for now. It is a lot of fun anyway!

EDIT: ah! next in my shooting list? something in 308 like a scout rifle and hopefully a nice 1911.
Last edited by jorgeu on Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:51 am

:wagwoot:

Welcome and Greetings

cootduster

Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:54 am

mislabeled wrote:Welcome, Jorge!

Can I assume your native language is Spanish? If so, I'm envious that you're so fluent in English, too. People who are multilingual amaze me.

Bienvenido!

Yes, bilingual here. But if you listen to me talking you will detect the accent easily. Specially on weekends where it gets worse! LOL

Saludos

Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:56 am

Guntrader wrote:Glad to have you here Jorge.

Thank you! this seems like a very active forum. Loving it. So much knowledge I need to dig in.

Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:57 am

usrifle wrote:Welcome Jorge!

Thank you!

Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:33 pm

:party:
Welcome Jorge! I like your outlook... Hope that 2A style freedom spreads around the world... And that other countries apply more common sense to it than we have here.
:cheers2:

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:33 am

PMB wrote::party:
Welcome Jorge! I like your outlook... Hope that 2A style freedom spreads around the world... And that other countries apply more common sense to it than we have here.
:cheers2:

AAAAAMEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:42 am

Welcome! ! !

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:43 am

Welcome, and thanks for the back story of your new found shooting hobby.

Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:56 pm

Pablo wrote:Welcome! ! !

OhShoot! wrote:Welcome, and thanks for the back story of your new found shooting hobby.

Thank you both!
Post a reply