Switch to full style
Feel like introducing yourself to the community? Do so here!
Post a reply

Hello from Woodinville

Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:06 pm

Hey all.

I was just introduced to this site. I have dabbled in firearms on and off for the last 16 years. I was introduced to them by my Father-in-law and his pretty good collection. I am a transplant from Vancouver Canada (don't hold it against me :) ) and haven't done much with firearms in the 6 years I've lived here. I am currently in the process of figuring out how to get my 2 British .303 into the US and then finding a good place to shoot them. Also trying to figure out the most cost effective way to build out an AR-15. Got to keep it in the family budget :)

Looking forward to learning a lot from this site.

Re: Hello from Woodinville

Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:34 pm

Howdy neighbor! Welcome.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:06 am

Indeed. Great WELCOME to a neighbor.

Welcome on board!!

Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:15 am

welcomewgo

Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:10 am

Welcome to WaGuns! Great intro thread. thumbsup

Carillon wrote:I am currently in the process of figuring out how to get my 2 British .303 into the US and then finding a good place to shoot them.

The second part is the easy part . . . we can help with that. The first part sounds a lot tougher! Good luck with that; I'm a big fan of old military rifles myself, hopefully you can get them down here.

Carillon wrote:Also trying to figure out the most cost effective way to build out an AR-15. Got to keep it in the family budget :)

Well, you picked a good time to do it. $400 can get you a basic AR-15, and magazines are dirt cheap. If you have an idea of what you're looking for and want some input, start a thread in the "General Firearm Discussion" section and we'll help you spend your money. :bigsmile:

Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:34 pm

Greetings fellow Woodinville neighbor!!

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:19 am

:wagwoot:

Welcome to WaGuns !!!!!!!!!!!!!

cootduster

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:22 am

Welcome to WaGuns!
Post a reply