Switch to full style
Feel like introducing yourself to the community? Do so here!
Post a reply

Yet another from Everett

Wed May 17, 2017 3:05 pm

Howdy everyone and thanks for having me. I've lived in the area all my life- grew up in Brier, lived in shoreline/North Seattle for about 8 years and finally bought a home in Everett at the tail end of 2015. As far as my firearms background, I've played my fair share of Battlefield and Call of Duty so I'm basically an expert.

I own a few AR's, 4 pistols, a couple rifles, a shotgun an AK, and I am currently fighting the urge to buy another. That's an ongoing battle I think most of us can relate to. Got my sights set on a Vepr right now. Anyway, I shoot as often as I can which isn't often enough. Ammo ain't cheap and time is hard to come by these days but I do what I can. I'm a member at West Coast Armory North so when I do find the time that's where I'll be.

I look forward to being a member and contributing where I can.

Pew pew.

Re: Yet another from Everett

Wed May 17, 2017 3:22 pm

welcomewgo

Greetings and Welcome to the site.

cootduster

Wed May 17, 2017 3:24 pm

Welcome to WaGuns Jeff! How did you hear about us?

Wed May 17, 2017 3:45 pm

Welcome. Love the new folks lately. Very awesome!!

Wed May 17, 2017 4:10 pm

PMB wrote:Welcome to WaGuns Jeff! How did you hear about us?

Oh I've been browser of the forums and classifieds for a long time. Guess I finally decided it was a good time to join as I've been getting more serious about the sport of shooting.

Wed May 17, 2017 6:13 pm

Welcome Jeff!

I can be found haunting WCAN occasionally as well but by far my favorite haunt is the MRC range up North. Nothing like the good outdoors for shooting.

Sounds like a very well rounded collection you have. Never owned a VEPR but I've been caught admiring them too. Sweet rifles. We'll have to get together for an outing at MRC sometime soon.

Enjoy the site, it's awesome!

Thu May 18, 2017 1:50 pm

Welcome Jeff and thanks for the Donation!

Now, tell us about those ribs you have in the avatar. A few of us are BBQ/Smoking addicts, and we have quite a share space in the WaGrubs section here.

Sat May 20, 2017 5:23 am

Welcome Spiffy about time I see you on here lol

Sat May 20, 2017 6:12 pm

Jeff, I'm familiar with this "ongoing battle" of which you speak.... :frust:

Welcome to the forum!
Post a reply