Switch to full style
Feel like introducing yourself to the community? Do so here!
Post a reply

New here

Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:44 pm

Hello all, my name is Darryl. I used to shoot IDPA in Renton all the time about 10 years ago but then disappeared until recently. I'm coming back to IDPA and found this website via Loke's videos on YouTube. I figured I'd stop in and introduce myself and I look forward to seeing you guys out on the range.

Re: New here

Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:48 pm

Howdy Darryl. Welcome to WaGuns! :cheers2:

Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:54 pm

Welcome aboard Darryl.

Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:04 pm

welcomewgo Will you be shooting at Renton again?

Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:13 pm

:wagwoot:

Greetings and Welcome to WaGuns !!!!!!!!!!!

cootduster

Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:56 am

Welcome! I'm new to IDPA but always shoot the Renton IDPA, Paul Bunyan and Renton ASI when I can.

Might pick your brain!

Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:11 am

Welcome to WaGuns!

Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:01 pm

Thanks for the welcoming party everyone. Yes I will be at Renton next month. I'm wanting to get out more often (Paul Bunyan, ASI - with the wife, Tuesday night IDPA at West Coast Armory) but I'm not sure I can get out and away from the wife and kids that much, YET. ;-)

Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:15 pm

Welcome to WaGuns!

So what have you been up to the last 10 years?

Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:02 pm

Welcome, Darryl. :wavey:

Any friend of Loke's is a friend of . . . errr . . . Loke's. :ROFLMAO:

(Just kidding, of course!)

Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:41 pm

oldkim wrote:Welcome to WaGuns!

So what have you been up to the last 10 years?

Well, I joined the military (Coast Guard) and surprisingly haven't left the area. lol I'm coming up on 10 years in December but have only been stationed in Bremerton (2x) and Seattle. I've traveled for work and training but have been home based here the whole time. Life simply got a hold of me and took unexpected turns but my wife encouraged me to get back out here again even after my warnings of the levels of obsession that will ensue. She's the greatest wife ever. :bow: So you guys can thank her for this! :AR15firing:

And thanks MadPick. I haven't personally met Loke but have watched a lot of his videos. If USPSA weren't on Sundays, I'd be out there also.

Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:32 am

Welcome aboard! Thank you for your service.

Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:56 pm

Fuck yea another puddles!!!!
Post a reply