Switch to full style
Feel like introducing yourself to the community? Do so here!
Post a reply

New Member from East Coast

Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:57 am

Afternoon/morning all,

New member checking in from North Carolina. I've got a buddy who has lived in Vancouver, WA now for the past couple years. I'll be visiting him in August for a hike/camp trip in and around the Mt. Rainier area and National Park. Hoping to get some info from the locals in regards to things/places to avoid while on the trip. Looking forward to chatting with you all, I'll start a thread in the appropriate section.

Thanks,

-Articulate

Re: New Member from East Coast

Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:59 am

Articulate wrote:Afternoon/morning all,

New member checking in from North Carolina. I've got a buddy who has lived in Vancouver, WA now for the past couple years. I'll be visiting him in August for a hike/camp trip in and around the Mt. Rainier area and National Park. Hoping to get some info from the locals in regards to things/places to avoid while on the trip. Looking forward to chatting with you all, I'll start a thread in the appropriate section.

Thanks,

-Articulate

Welcome.
Places to avoid? Seattle. :ROFLMAO:

Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:37 pm

welcomewgo

Welcome and Greetings from the West coast.

cootduster

Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:31 pm

Welcome to WaGuns, Articulate! :wavey:

Have a great visit!

Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:39 pm

Avoid [emoji1318]that guy, especially if u have cake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 am

AR15L wrote:
Articulate wrote:Afternoon/morning all,

Thanks,

-Articulate

Welcome.
Places to avoid? Seattle. :ROFLMAO:

I have to go with this too.

But I will add, feel free to confront any locals. They are usually asking for it. Just be friendly about it. Welcome.

Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:01 am

Well if your coming to vantucky, it's best to avoid Portland
Post a reply