Switch to full style
Feel like introducing yourself to the community? Do so here!
Post a reply

New member from Everett

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:33 pm

Hi everyone! Got my first gun recently and am looking forward to learning and sharing experiences with all of you. And before you remind me train train train-I will be scheduling a class at the local range very soon. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: New member from Everett

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:53 pm

Inger19 wrote:Hi everyone! Got my first gun recently and am looking forward to learning and sharing experiences with all of you. And before you remind me train train train-I will be scheduling a class at the local range very soon. [emoji4]

Welcome to WaGuns! Do you know chevytruckman, by any chance?

What gun did you get?

Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:10 pm

Welcome to Waguns as well Inger!

Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:53 pm

welcomewgo

Greetings and Welcome

cootduster

Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:27 pm

Welcome to WaGuns neighbor.

Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:21 am

Welcome aboard!

Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:37 am

Welcome to WaGuns!

Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:36 am

Welcome to the mad house.
Great to hear you have the class scheduled. Which range you going to?
Welcome as well neighbor. Let us know if you want access to the ranges in your area. I can get you into a couple to look around. There are others who can get you into the others. Just know you have some options.

Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:45 am

Welcome from a fellow north ender! Where do you plan on taking classes? You have a couple of great places to pick, from West Coast North in Everett or Bellevue to Norpoint in Arlington.

I recommend also doing a shooting sport, like IDPA or the new Action Shooting International (asi-usa.org). ASI is for the new shooter and IDPA is more advanced. There's also USPSA if you're into the running and gunning type of shooting.

Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:44 am

Also from Everett and a new member to this list. Gun owner for a while. Was a member of the Kenmore gun range until I moved further north. Thinking about becoming a member at Norpoint. Took a couple of classes there a while back.

Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:56 am

WELCOME!!

Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:29 pm

MadPick wrote:
Inger19 wrote:Hi everyone! Got my first gun recently and am looking forward to learning and sharing experiences with all of you. And before you remind me train train train-I will be scheduling a class at the local range very soon. [emoji4]

Welcome to WaGuns! Do you know chevytruckman, by any chance?

What gun did you get?

Wow Tapatalk didn't bother to notify me of any of these responses. So I'm late to reply but no, I don't think I know chevytruckman and a Glock 19 Gen 4 :-D

Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:30 pm

Col_Temp wrote:Welcome to the mad house.
Great to hear you have the class scheduled. Which range you going to?
Welcome as well neighbor. Let us know if you want access to the ranges in your area. I can get you into a couple to look around. There are others who can get you into the others. Just know you have some options.

I've been going to West Coast Armory North and I really like it. Everyone is very nice and they go out of their way to make me feel comfortable. Took Handguns 102 last week and learned a TON.

Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:32 pm

jim1019 wrote:Welcome from a fellow north ender! Where do you plan on taking classes? You have a couple of great places to pick, from West Coast North in Everett or Bellevue to Norpoint in Arlington.

I recommend also doing a shooting sport, like IDPA or the new Action Shooting International (asi-usa.org). ASI is for the new shooter and IDPA is more advanced. There's also USPSA if you're into the running and gunning type of shooting.

I definitely am intrigued by competition [emoji4][emoji4] I have really lived seeing the improvement I've made just in a few trips to the range so I'm sure that if I really focused on it I could have a lot of fun.

Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:02 pm

West Coast Armory North. Didn't that go by another name a couple of years ago?
Post a reply