Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:26 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 New local small business in Seatac 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hey everyone,
I wanted to introduce my company, 2 Brass Nuts Reloading LLC. I am a member of a few years here, and an avid reloader. I have been reloading for myself for about 8 years now, and I have found myself with more reloading supplies than I will ever load in my lifetime, and they keep coming in. Hence, a good friend and I (thus 2 Brass Nuts) decided to start a small business and sell the excess products coming in. This is not a full time business. Rather it is when I have time in evenings and weekends, as I work a full time job and am married with 2 little boys. (which is another full time job) I do not have a brick and mortar store, nor do I have a website. I do go to local gun shows, and I will post on local forums. I have the equipment to process common calibers in rifle and pistol, do machine annealing , and tumble/polish in large quantities. I do not load ammunition nor sell firearms. I only deal with reloading components and firearm parts that do NOT require an FFL. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. I check my inbox at least once a day, in the mornings mostly. My personal handle is aj206 on here, if you would like to see my personal feedback. That's about it. I'm sure I missed something, but feel free to PM me about it. Otherwise, happy and safe reloading to you!!! Aaron

Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:39 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Aaron, welcome as 2BrassNuts! :wavey:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:15 am
Site Moderator / In Memoriam
Site Moderator / In Memoriam

:wagwoot:

Aaron, Congratulations on getting this up and running !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have done several deals with this Gentleman, and would recommend him.
Good Luck with the new venture.

cootduster

I'm not old.

I'm just no longer young !!!

Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Welcome! What are your prices for 5.56 cases once fired? And do you have .224 77grain smk's?

Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thank you for the greetings.

5.56/.223 prices are below. I don't currently carry the SMK 77gr, but I am always looking for a deal. I don't want to bring something onboard without being able to offer it at a competitive price, and right now its hard to find in stock and at a decent price with distributers. But I will keep an eye out.

The 5.56/.223 that I receive is once fired from correctional and police facilities. It is all LC or FC head stamps. I sort it and remove any damaged or foreign debris, then tumble up to high shine. It is as close to guaranteed once fired as I can get. (The only thing I can't control is if someone brought their personal weapon in and fired reloads, but that's pretty rare) I am human, so I may miss a couple bad ones while sorting, but I put in extra in every lot to cover it.

1k of 5.56/.223 sorted and polished is $60.
1k of 5.56/.223 processed and polished is $105.
(Processing includes de-priming, resizing, swaging (if needed), trimming to 1.750 +/- .003, resizing mouth with M die for consistent bullet tension, and tumbling to a high shine. Shoulder is set with an RBCS Precision Mic, neck tension and primer pocket checked with Ballistic Tools gauges, trim length and case gauged with a Dillon case gauge every 100 or so to maintain quality.)

I also receive .308 from the same as above. It is all FC head stamp, once fired from a bolt gun. Very nice civilian brass that is not stretched out from a machine gun chamber. I sort them as well and tumble to a high shine.

1k of FC .308 sorted and polished is $150.

Please inquire for bulk sales discounts, all prices are OTD including WA State Sales Tax.

Thanks again for the greetings, I will post more in the coming weeks.

Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Welcome! It's great to have another local reloading supplier. Glad to have you on board!

Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:21 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Awesome Job Aaron!!!
It's great that someone else locally try to jump in and keep local's supplied with what they need.
As we got bigger and got more into shipping all over the US, and our FB page took off, we just haven't had as much time to keep up with the local forums as we did 4 years ago!!
Keep it rolling, keep the prices down, and support local shooters at every turn, and things will all work out well in the end buddy!!
Wes
http://www.sagesreloadingsupply.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/sagesreloading/

Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:05 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thanks Wes.
Glad to see your business grow and branch out. It's a full time job, doing what you are doing and I wish you all the best on it. I'm definitely keeping it simple.

Wanted to throw a quick link in here to my current inventory page on Vendor Alley that this site was so gracious to setup for me.
viewtopic.php?f=140&t=74288

Thanks again Wes for the welcome!!

Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]