Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:51 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 New Member from California 

Pablo wrote:
Welcome guys. Please become voters!!

Registered to vote and voted.

Had Hillary been elected, the AG would have a much easier task making WA a California clone.

I have retreated to WA withe every intent of holding the line and tightening ranks at the slightest threat to my gun rights.

Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:14 am

MadPick wrote:
lhecker51 wrote:
I just got here in August from the People's Republic of Dumphuckistan, formerly known as California. The first thing I did within hours was remove my bullet button and baught hi cap mags for ALL my semi's. Have appointment for CPL on Nov 29th. Had one 16 years ago when i lived her last.

:ROFLMAO:

You're off to an outstanding start!

Now let's all work together to make sure that WA doesn't go the way of Dumphuckistan. :cussing:

WA anti gun legislators and the AG coordinate with their California peers. WA gun owners must do the same because one of the main fronts is in Dumphuckistan.

For some insights go to the calguns forum. With the incoming administration it is important to leverage the momentum to stop and reverse the insanity IMHO;)

Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Holy crap! I didn't realize how many transplants we have on the forum. I was born and raise here but stationed in Ft Irwin out of Barstow for four years and spent a couple of my teen years in Orange County when my mom wanted to try the Cali lifestyle many many years ago.

No place I'd rather be than Washington and I welcome anyone willing to help us hold the line on gun control in our State.

Keep up the good fight brothers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

lhecker51 wrote:
MadPick wrote:
lhecker51 wrote:
I just got here in August from the People's Republic of Dumphuckistan, formerly known as California. The first thing I did within hours was remove my bullet button and baught hi cap mags for ALL my semi's. Have appointment for CPL on Nov 29th. Had one 16 years ago when i lived her last.

:ROFLMAO:

You're off to an outstanding start!

Now let's all work together to make sure that WA doesn't go the way of Dumphuckistan. :cussing:

WA anti gun legislators and the AG coordinate with their California peers. WA gun owners must do the same because one of the main fronts is in Dumphuckistan.

For some insights go to the calguns forum. With the incoming administration it is important to leverage the momentum to stop and reverse the insanity IMHO;)

I have donated money in the past to the fight in California. But short of a SCOTUS miracle the state has become hopeless.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2