Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:34 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Firearms Training 

Hey, we just wanted to stop by and introduce ourselves. We are O.C.T.S. (One Chance Tactical Solutions) we are a business in the Lewis County area and are now offering services to help you protect yourself, family, and property through enhancing your minds paired with defensive techniques. We are 100% combat veteran owned and operated with over 21 years of combined real world experience in the field we teach. Our classes focus on you the individual, your own biomechanics and the subconscious pre-disposition you have when faced with stimulus that puts you under duress. Our services include Handgun Employment 1 through 3, and Rifle/Carbine 1 through 3. Our training and teaching philosophy is simple; through the means of a solid foundation and a guided discovery we can focus on performance measure tasks that contribute to an overall desired end state. Whether it be training, practice, combat or a violent encounter what we are working on is very much so an exercise in problem solving, similar to a chess match. It is important to recognize that your choices can either lead you to violence or similar, you can avoid it. OCTS uses its own mnemonic and we apply it to our environment to gauge spatial understanding Awareness, Recognition, Mindset, Safeguard, Perception, Anticipation, Resistance, Time, and Dynamics (ARMS PARTD). If a fight can be avoided, then you should not get into a gunfight, however if you must defend yourself, you must strike with a violent and lethal attack. Often people like to work on what they are good at, which may be mechanics and marksmanship but they often times fail, and overlook the most important tool we have which is our mind. If you have, any questions feel free to give us a call at 360-269-2588 or email us at onechancetactical@gmail.com

Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:06 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

welcomewgo

Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:15 pm
Profile WWW
Site Moderator / In Memoriam
Site Moderator / In Memoriam

:wagwoot:

Welcome to WaGuns !!!!!!

cootduster