Switch to full style
Feel like introducing yourself to the community? Do so here!
Post a reply

OK, I'm A Dolt, But...

Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:28 pm

Does this site have a search function?

Re: OK, I'm A Dolt, But...

Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:38 pm

Yes, it does.

Top middle or you can just ask us online. Won't promise it'll be wright. See what I did they're.

But this is the new member section for like... introducing yourself.

So, what kind of shooting and how long have you been shooting?

And, welcome to WaGuns!

Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:52 pm

If you're on the full version of the website (on a computer, probably), then look for "Search" right under the big WaGuns.org banner at the top.

If you're on the mobile version of the website (on a phone), then tap the magnifying glass near the upper right, then tap Advanced Search.

Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:09 pm

Prepare yourself for a new level of frustration. Sometimes typing the subject and "WaGuns" into bing is more efficient...

Oh yeah: welcome to :wagwoot:

Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:19 pm

In my opinion the most effective way to search this site is on Google or other preferred search engine type “WaGuns.org:xxxxxx”

Replace x’s with what you want to search. That’s been the best option for me. Although Massivedesign tells us that WaGuns 2.0 should be coming online any day now with a search engine that’ll put Google to shame.

Also, it’s Massivedesign’s birthday today, don’t forget to wish him a happy birthday!

Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:50 am

Sinus211 wrote:In my opinion the most effective way to search this site is on Google or other preferred search engine type “WaGuns.org:xxxxxx”

Replace x’s with what you want to search. That’s been the best option for me. Although Massivedesign tells us that WaGuns 2.0 should be coming online any day now with a search engine that’ll put Google to shame.

Also, it’s Massive design’s birthday today, don’t forget to wish him a happy birthday!

2.0 is soooo 2000ish. We need the Binford 9000X Turbo search engine!!! Let’s keep with the times Bro. :bigsmile:

Welcome to the Amazing Vernondo. :wagwoot:

Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:37 am

Sinus211 wrote:In my opinion the most effective way to search this site is on Google or other preferred search engine type “WaGuns.org:xxxxxx”

Also, it’s Massivedesign’s birthday today, don’t forget to wish him a happy birthday!

All lies

Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:52 am

Happy Yesterday, Big D. :party:

Will 2.0 have a larger button that takes you to the last post in a thread? (plz?)

Also: Vernando, where did you go, buddy?

Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:53 am

jukk0u wrote:Happy Yesterday, Big D. :party:

No, really. Lies. I am a Libra.

Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:08 pm

Caveman Jim wrote:

Also, it’s Massive design’s birthday today, don’t forget to wish him a happy birthday!

2.0 is soooo 2000ish. We need the Binford 9000X Turbo search engine!!! Let’s keep with the times Bro. :bigsmile:

I don't think so, Tim.

Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:13 pm

ViniVidivici wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:

I don't think so, Tim.

:ROFLMAO:
Post a reply