Switch to full style
Feel like introducing yourself to the community? Do so here!
Post a reply

New to WA

Wed May 10, 2023 7:50 pm

Howdy. Moved here last fall from Nevada. Joined the gun club here on south Whidbey. Was a big Milsurp guy, reloader and all around plinker. Started shooting trap here for the first time. We had a similar forum in Nevada. Thanks for allowing me on board.

Re: New to WA

Wed May 10, 2023 9:02 pm

Welcome, sad you got here so late but have hope things will get better.

Wed May 10, 2023 9:20 pm

:wagwoot:

Thu May 11, 2023 5:13 am

Welcome to WaGuns!

Thu May 11, 2023 6:04 am

Welcome to WaGuns! Currently in Vegas here..ha

Thu May 11, 2023 5:57 pm

Welcome to WaGuns, Martin! :wavey:

"WAS a big milsurp guy"...? Not so much anymore?

Thu May 11, 2023 11:25 pm

Welcome aboard! I was in Las Vegas last week. ;)

Mon May 29, 2023 12:27 pm

Howdy all,

New to Vancouver. This forum is similar to Calguns and that's how I knew there would be a forum here. Looking forward to engaging in conversation and finding helpful things here. Also, I'm going to delve into obtaining CCW through Clark County Sheriff site unless there is another better way.

Fri May 24, 2024 3:32 am

Hello,

Got my CPL at Vancouver Police Dept. Very easy and received it in the mail in less than 45 days. Not much happening on this forum. I noticed my Calguns.net forum is dying or dead.

Fri May 24, 2024 11:29 am

artoaster wrote:Hello,

Got my CPL at Vancouver Police Dept. Very easy and received it in the mail in less than 45 days. Not much happening on this forum. I noticed my Calguns.net forum is dying or dead.
The forum here is pretty active. It goes a bit in waved. Right now most people are holding their cash so the classifieds are not as active.
Welcome to the forum. Government overreach tends to suppress gun forums

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Sun May 26, 2024 12:55 pm

New to Washington? You poor fella. I hope you only like guns which the Dems favor; single shot rifles, shotguns with long barrels, etc.

Sun May 26, 2024 2:36 pm

Hello there!
Post a reply