Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:25 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Tactical Assault Co-Founder of WaGuns 
Founding Father
Founding Father

I would like to take a minute and introduce myself to those of you that may not know me already. My name is Brandon aka Tactical Assault aka T.A. I shot my first gun almost 25 years ago at the age of five. (Thanks dad!) I have been shooting guns ever since. I have been working on guns for almost 15 years and can fix just about anything related to firearms. I have been a member of several other internet boards and finally decided to start my own with the help of Dan and Steve. I look forward to running this site in a courteous and professional manner. As you know, sites like these rely solely on the members to make them what they are. We layed the foundation and it's up to you to build the rest. If you have any questions regarding the site, guns, gun smithing, refinishing or anything in general please feel free to ask. We encourage each and everyone of you to become active and contributing members and we vow to do our best to make WaGuns the best possible site for firearms related material in the state of Washington.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good shit, B. 8-) With you, Dan, and Steve holding the reigns; this is bound to turn into a great community. I'm excited to be on the ground floor too. Thanks for putting this together...I'd imagine it took, and will continue to take, a good amount of work. It doesn't go unappreciated though :-bd

Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:37 pm
Founding Father
Founding Father

Thanks Rob. It has been a bit of work but I fully expect it to pay off.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yee Haw!

Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]