Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:25 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next
 BEWARE OF WILLIAMSON GUNS IN STANWOOD, WA!!!! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What are the odds of some of those scammed by him filing a class action against him?????? There are a total of 11 other names of people scammed by him on his own web site.
Walter Anderson
Michael Browning
Dan Nguyen Nogard
Mark Schofield
Walt Powell
Taylor Ian Hoffman
Chris Misita
Gregorio StKamizk
Jake Kohler
Simon Fells
Josh Dugan
If we can all get together on a law suit or get either Kent Sanchez at the ATF and/or Margret Ludwig of the Snohomish county sheriffs dept to get off their butts and do something.
Larceny is larceny. It is an actual punishable crime.

Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:35 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

His website is no longer up, his Armslist Vendor section is gone and he seems to have vanished.

Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:47 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Last week he altered his facebook page to not accept outside posts. Evidentially, he did not like me posting my displeasure of his scamming all of us.

Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Lets arrest a vet smoking a joint and continuing his second amendment freedoms. BUT let some asshole scamming people with an FFL operate for years after multiple complainants and cases.

#

Which is the better: a good friend, a good heart, a good eye, a good neighbor, a good wife, or the understanding of consequences? It is none of these. A warm and senitive soul which knows the worth of fellowship and the price of the individual dignity, this is best.

Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Oldandcranky1 wrote:
I'm afraid I'm part of the Mike scam. He got me for a rifle sold on consignment. Been a year so I'm thinking I'll never see a dime from him.

Sadly I've seen this before in the gun industry, bad actors never seem to get punished for doing the wrong thing.

Did you ever file a police report or call atf? For all the shit I have heard and read even before this thread I was warned about him being a crook years ago.

Which is the better: a good friend, a good heart, a good eye, a good neighbor, a good wife, or the understanding of consequences? It is none of these. A warm and senitive soul which knows the worth of fellowship and the price of the individual dignity, this is best.

Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://offerupnow.com/item/detail/1600 ... price-drop

Looks like he's been active a little on offer up.

Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:16 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Make an offer to meet up, serve with papers.

Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:38 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If some of us get together and file a class action suit, it might be a start to us getting some of our stuff back.

Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:49 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

There was a Russian "watchmaker" on Lake City Way in Seattle who did something similar in the watch community.
Swapped out bracelets, dials, etc took a bunch of pictures and advertised them as 20X as many watches for sale.
They weren't his, but ones customers sent in for repair.
Sold the watches and kept making up stories to the people who sent them in.
Also sold the same watch to multiple people and said he was still doing timing adjustments on them so they would ship when he was done.
Cops closed in and he moved again.
Was in Florida, who knows where he is now.

I went to his "store" once as he wanted to do a Rolex trade with me.
Website showed an upscale up scale boutique like you'ld see in the Trump Tower.

In actuality he lived in a shitty single bedroom apartment and his wife was turning tricks in the living room (covered by a bedsheet thankfully) while I was there. Anyone in the Rolex community between 1998 and 2006 will know who I am talking about. People who don't are still filing police reports.

Last edited by Guntrader on Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:15 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Guntrader wrote:
There was a Russian guy on Lake City Way in Seattle who did something similar in the watch community.
Swapped out bracelets, dials, etc took a bunch of pictures and advertised them as 20X as many watches for sale.
They weren't his, but ones customers sent in for repair.
Sold the watches and kept making up stories to the people who sent them in.
Also sold the same watch to multiple people and said he was still doing timing adjustments on them so they would ship when he was done.
Cops closed in and he moved again.
Was in Florida, who knows where he is now.

I went to his "store" once as he wanted to do a Rolex trade with me.
Website showed an upscale up scale boutique like you'ld see in the Trump Tower.

In actuality he lived in a shitty single bedroom apartment and his wife was turning tricks in the living room (covered by a bedsheet thankfully) while I was there. Anyone in the Rolex community between 1998 and 2006 will know who I am talking about. People who don't are still filing police reports.

They sound like quite the enterprising couple! Up and comers, so to speak.

Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:17 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Williamson was sued in a NH court and a judgement was filed against him. It is for a small amount of money, but it is one of those actions that will have implications far beyond the size of the judgement. Kudus to Paul K for following through.

Snohomish Sheriff Sgt Leslie Van Derwell is the one who wrote up the case and sent it to the Snohomish detectives. Clearly, they chose to do nothing. The local ATF supervisor also declined to pursue the matter...amazing incompetence.

Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:53 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mike hasn't logged on here since June 26th.

Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:05 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Last month I tried taking him to small claims court but the judge threw it out. He said I need to file in the county he is in. This makes it hard for someone who lives out of state. WA law makes it easy for people like Mike to get away with larceny. I would have to drive to Snohomish county to file, (8 hours each way) find some way to have him served, go home, on court day, drive back, stay unknown amount of time for case to be heard, then after winning case file, AGAIN for judgement to be enforceable.

Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

feedback for Mike can be left on his facebook page, his twitter page, yelp and yellow pages

Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

On a local facebook page for gun people they just found out all about him and he got booted from the group yesterday

It was a Night Op in the library with an AK Pistol by TW...

Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next