Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:31 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 BEWARE OF WILLIAMSON GUNS IN STANWOOD, WA!!!! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Very terrible.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Is there no remedy here in the courts? Seems like dozens of small-or-large claims court proceedings would be of interest to LEOs and attnys?

Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I would like to get a group together to all go together to the Snohomish county sheriffs office for a group complaint. When individuals complain, they are getting ignored but as a group, the sheriffs office will hopefully see the truth in the crime and accept written complaints. This will in turn open the eyes of the prosecutors office and start the ball rolling. I know some of you have given up. But that is what Mike wants, he wins. Let's actually DO SOMETHING. Keith 208-512-4324

Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Do his neighbors know he is pulling this crap?

Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

frogwizard20 wrote:
Do his neighbors know he is pulling this crap?

Doubtful, but I could ask.

Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

In another few months this thread will have run for two years and well over a dozen pages, all with the same theme --- Williamson Guns has a problem with honesty and ethics.

I'm going to suggest that rather than waiting for Law Enforcement to do anything, those who have issues where they haven't received finished product, parts, or refunds just head for the Courthouse. Fill out the forms for Small Claim's Court, pay the fee, and have your case heard. If all are as they've been stated here I'm sure the Judge will rule in the plaintiff's favor and issue their order that goods, return of parts, or refunds be provided.

He can ignore if he wishes but the next stop is Superior Court and that's where the "rubber really meets the road". Ignore the order(s) of a Superior Court Judge and he'l get jailed for contempt at the very least.

I don't know how long the latest iteration of "Beware of Williamson Guns" has gone on but I know that I sure wouldn't be playing with myself very long and that's about all that going from Law Enforcement to Fed Agencies, and TV personalities without results is.

Got a strong case, F*** 'Em! Hit the Courts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I agree with Deadshot.

I would also hit him online, since it seems much of his business comes from out of state.

Like Yelp....he only has 2 reviews on there....there should be 25 or more from the sound of it....

The Better Business Bureau, file complaints with them....

I would also contact the Consumer Protection Agency for Washington State, and perhaps organize folks to contact them en masse....

If he stops getting online business, perhaps that will hit his pockets enough to try to resolve some of these.

The fact that he won't at least return shit, even if it's not fixed, would really piss me off.

Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
I agree with Deadshot.

I would also hit him online, since it seems much of his business comes from out of state.

Like Yelp....he only has 2 reviews on there....there should be 25 or more from the sound of it....

I would also contact the Consumer Protection Agency for Washington State, and perhaps organize folks to contact them en masse....

If he stops getting online business, perhaps that will hit his pockets enough to try to resolve some of these.

The fact that he won't at least return shit, even if it's not fixed, would really piss me off.

This is what I am TRYING to do. Living out of state limits what I can do. But I will be happy to knock on his door with others or go with a group to the authorities to file a group complaint.

Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

frogwizard20 wrote:
NWGunner wrote:
I agree with Deadshot.

This is what I am TRYING to do. Living out of state limits what I can do. But I will be happy to knock on his door with others or go with a group to the authorities to file a group complaint.

Got a friend out here in WA State? Give them your limited power of attorney (powers limited to specifics of this case) and let them file and sue in Small Claims Court.

Out of curiosity, have you contacted a WA Attorney to see if they might be able to help you "roast his oysters"? Even if you have to front the $$ it sounds like a good enough case to win and have attorney fees/legal costs assessed as well as "damages".

Of course having a vacation out here would be good too. Great looking country and just drop into the courthouse while here to file. Small Claims cases are often heard without a lot of delay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:02 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"Burkett stands accused of ripping off his customers, according to a six-page federal grand jury indictment from February 1 filed in the U.S. District Court of Missouri."

Here's a guy that is in the process of be indicted: http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/sho ... al-9285149

Isn't this a similar situation?

Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

frogwizard20 wrote:
NWGunner wrote:
I agree with Deadshot.

I understand, and I am on your side.

Are you one of the two negative reviews on Yelp?

Have you contacted the Better Business Bureau of Washington & filed a complaint?

Have you looked into filing a negative Google review, for when he's Googled?

Have you touched base with the Consumer Protection Division of Washington State at Washington State Attorney General's Office?

I get what you are 'trying to do', but you haven't said you've done any of those things. I am just trying to help by making suggestions of thing you can do online, and asking if you've actually done them.

I would do all this, and more, as research would allow, and then set things up for one visit, one fell swoop, where I came over with papers in hand for small claims court, AG, BBB, and any other acronym I could think of, and knock on his door and ask, would you like to make this right, PLUS compensation, before I head to small claims court?

That's the right way to do it....

Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:54 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

BBB?
Good luck with that.
They'll just call up Mike and tell him that if he becomes a member for $100 they'll give him an A+ rating.
AG is good for a nasty letter, but I'm sure he already has plenty of those.

Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yeah, don't even try. Listen to the smoking monkey.

Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:29 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

You should.
I used to work for the AG's office and have had BBB calling me for 20 years scamming me to join.

Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well, aside from your constant self-aggrandizement, you don't know what an onslaught of letters 'might' do, if they all hit at once from various places, including an inquiry about his FFL.

But go ahead, tell people looking for help it's pointless, since that's the premise of all your posts.

You know, it's okay to shut the hell up if you have nothing helpful to add.

I get it, you're the truth & light & people should know....blah....blah...blah

Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next