Switch to full style
Post a reply

AR Barrel replacement in Bellevue area?

Mon May 09, 2022 9:48 am

Hey everyone - so I was wondering if anyone had recommendations in the Bellevue/Redmond Area for a gunsmith or fella that can do barrel swaps on an AR15? I don't have the tools (vise, clamp, wrenches) nor headspace gauges so hoping there a gunsmith in the area that might be able to this. Thx!

Re: AR Barrel replacement in Bellevue area?

Mon May 09, 2022 9:51 am

subscribing - I would also like to know

Tue May 10, 2022 8:58 am

I'm not a gunsmith but I've got a vise,ar blocks, and a torque wrench in Everett if you're willing to make the drive

Wed May 11, 2022 10:41 am

lunacite wrote:I'm not a gunsmith but I've got a vise,ar blocks, and a torque wrench in Everett if you're willing to make the drive

Sweet, PM'd!

Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:17 pm

ashreg98 wrote:Hey everyone - so I was wondering if anyone had recommendations in the Bellevue/Redmond Area for a gunsmith or fella that can do barrel swaps on an AR15? I don't have the tools (vise, clamp, wrenches) nor headspace gauges so hoping there a gunsmith in the area that might be able to this. Thx!

If you ever have gunsmith needs, feel free to call or text me. 425-238-5638 www.spentcasecoatings.com

I am a full service gunsmith located in Snohomish area. (Off of HWY 522 between Monroe and Woodinville)

Appointment Only Please
Post a reply