Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:23 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
 BEWARE OF WILLIAMSON GUNS IN STANWOOD, WA!!!! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:
dan360 wrote:
L_O_G wrote:
The #1 rule when you own or run a business:

New customers are good, but repeat customers and good word of mouth is what sets you apart from everyone else.

Happy customers will tell their friends.

Upset customers will tell everyone.

The reasons causing both are subjective.

One guy refuses to hire, and talks smack about my dump truck because it's white. Does that make me a bad contractor?

This isn't 1995 anymore old man. :bigsmile:

The internet and the ratings customers give a certain place of business can definitely affect your pocket, by either lining it or taking from it.

The M's bandwagon was best when pulled by a donkey born in 1995.

Internet "reviews" are not reliable by and large.

Fri May 27, 2016 12:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Generally more info is gathered from a review than from reading a 9 page thread on a gun forum.

REFUSE TO LOSE!

Fri May 27, 2016 12:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:
Generally more info is gathered from a review than from reading a 9 page thread on a gun forum.

REFUSE TO LOSE!

Didn't this start out as a review.....and another. And another. And...... Another.

As Dave would say " it just continues MY OH MY! "

Fri May 27, 2016 12:47 pm

UberFritz wrote:
3584ELK wrote:
So this Arschloch (Williamson) can afford a new camera, but he cannot afford to conduct business like a real man with honesty and integrity?

He can afford a new camera, but he cannot afford to pay his bills, reimburse customers, or ship a rifle which has been paid for?

Typical of so many in this society that lack work ethic and dignity, but he puts on a splendid facade. He has time to conduct self promotion, but cannot finish two parts: Sig Sauer P320 slide and Sig fire control trigger bar, in seven weeks. In addition, at the time of the agreement, I was informed that his credit card equipment (yeah, that too) was not working, so I needed to provide him with a Postal Money Order. Originally, he balked at bank check; I had to explain to him what it was.

Oh . . . although I am of Deutsch descent, I only understand some rudimentary German. I am thorough familiar with Archlock because I dealt with one. This phrase is applicable:

Lass mich in Ruhe, du Arschloch!‎

Including a photo of the work done by Brazen on my Glock 23.

What's the point of doing that work on a glock? Just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fri May 27, 2016 1:08 pm

UberFritz wrote:
3584ELK wrote:
So this Arschloch (Williamson) can afford a new camera, but he cannot afford to conduct business like a real man with honesty and integrity?

He can afford a new camera, but he cannot afford to pay his bills, reimburse customers, or ship a rifle which has been paid for?

Typical of so many in this society that lack work ethic and dignity, but he puts on a splendid facade. He has time to conduct self promotion, but cannot finish two parts: Sig Sauer P320 slide and Sig fire control trigger bar, in seven weeks. In addition, at the time of the agreement, I was informed that his credit card equipment (yeah, that too) was not working, so I needed to provide him with a Postal Money Order. Originally, he balked at bank check; I had to explain to him what it was.

Oh . . . although I am of Deutsch descent, I only understand some rudimentary German. I am thorough familiar with Archlock because I dealt with one. This phrase is applicable:

Lass mich in Ruhe, du Arschloch!‎

Including a photo of the work done by Brazen on my Glock 23.

Meant this one? Never mind my last post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fri May 27, 2016 1:09 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Keep responding- each post drives this thread right to the top when people search for Williamson Guns online!

Fri May 27, 2016 1:20 pm
Profile WWW

dan360 wrote:
Williamson seems like the kind of place where you send parts when you're not in a hurry.

There are quite a few like that. He's by far not the only one.

He must outsource quite a bit; stands to reason he may not want to tell all his trade secrets in that regard when people get impatient for their wares.

Perhaps he should be more like Randall Knives and tell everyone "5 years..." Then when delivered in 18 months customers will be elated. lol

Williamson's place is the type of shop where you send your parts when you don't want them back. He's pilfered customers of a substantial amount of money and, on best knowledge, that amount exceeds $3000.00. Yes, I received my parts only three months late, but others, a substantial number are still "holding the bag," if you will. I will assist this group until all matters are rectified.

Next, pertaining to another comment . . . "It's only a dead horse when they're not your parts!"

Third, regarding contracts and time, when a specific time frame is expressly provided by the vendor, it becomes part of the contract. Consequently, customers have a reasonable expectation to receive their parts/guns within that time frame.

Williamson failed to respond to a Small Claims action and he has at least one judgment against him. Correct, it is out of his venue, but he has the burden to make the allegation that there was no personal jurisdiction. In any case, when a judgment issues, it has an impact on a defendant's credit. Just try to get a loan while a judgment is still pending. It won't happen.

Finally, the Attorney General, specifically the Consumer Protection Division, in the State of Washington is useless. That entity has practices akin to the BBB. If the defendant refuses to answer a consumer complaint, the AG closes the matter rather than conduct an investigation. Interesting that Washington Statutory Law provides a more significant duty and please not that the word ENFORCES is integral to the law.

The Consumer Protection Division is composed of attorneys and professional staff. The division enforces the Consumer Protection Act (RCW 19.86) and other statutes to help keep the Washington marketplace free of unfair and deceptive practices. The division investigates and files legal actions to stop unfair and deceptive practices, recovers refunds for consumers, seeks penalties against offending entities, and recovers costs and fees to ensure that wrongdoers pay for their actions. Division staff participate in the many legislative initiatives that affect consumer protection each year.

Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mike owes me an Sks I paid for 14 months ago. He was in communication with me about it for 9 months. Had a billion excuses. He has blocked me on all forms of communication, email, phone, Facebook, text, pm's on waguns. He's a real loser. He's a decent gunsmith, but a horrible businessman. He's so bad at his business, I feel like it's not even fair or correct to call him a businessman. In reality he's a thief that has also been trained in gunsmithing. There's so many instances I've heard about online, of him swindling people, there's too many to keep track of.

Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

EverettsFinest wrote:
Mike owes me an Sks I paid for 14 months ago. He was in communication with me about it for 9 months. Had a billion excuses. He has blocked me on all forms of communication, email, phone, Facebook, text, pm's on waguns. He's a real loser. He's a decent gunsmith, but a horrible businessman. He's so bad at his business, I feel like it's not even fair or correct to call him a businessman. In reality he's a thief that has also been trained in gunsmithing. There's so many instances I've heard about online, of him swindling people, there's too many to keep track of.

Sorry to hear that, Jake. How much money are you out on that deal and how did you pay?

Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

pm sent to UberFritz

Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:43 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Unfortunately I am another victim. On 1/10/2016 I mailed the slide and some small parts to my springer R/O to have TiN coated. I also send $225 in postal money orders to cover the work and the return shipping. He told me it would be done in 3-4 weeks. First his excuse was, his sand blaster was broken. Then when he decided to return my phone calls (a month after the parts were supposed to be finished) he said that he didn't prep the slide properly and the company ACTUALLY doing the refinishing needs to send it back to him for correction. A month later he says that he got the slide finished and it is going back to the platter the next day and I will get everything in the next week or two. A month later he states that the parts are not finished yet but should be done soon and he did not appreciate my tone of communication. I just sent him explaining that I will fill in small claims on the 8th on this month if my parts are not here before then. Still no word, still no parts. So far I am out $1200.
Just checked the FFL number he claims to have (FFL #9-91-05540) and this number is NOT a valid number.

Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I just checked the ATF website to check the validity of the FFL number claimed by "Williamson Gun Works"(directly from his website). It is listed as a fraudulent number. If you (like me) have fallen into his trap, and sent him a firearm or gun parts, good luck on getting them back. If you gave him a complete firearm or a firearm part that was registered, contact the ATF. I will be talking to the ATF in the morning and keep you posted on what they say.

Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:18 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Topics merged. Let's keep it all together, please.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wow, and they say he was a man of integrity..... :thumbsdown:

Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

According to Google maps I now live on the same street as him...

Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next