This will be strictly for AMBER ALERTS, Ammo/Firearm recalls, PSA's. Things that the Community needs to know, NOW!
Post a reply

Re: *whats left has been recovered* My Mustang got Stolen

Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:41 am

augdog wrote:It appears he works at USA Roofing. I would call and show them the evidence and try to get the POS fired. I would be this A HOLES worst nightmare for the rest of his living days. Every time he turns around, I would be there watching his A$$.

Makes you wonder if he's stolen from any of THEIR customers...

Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:30 am

augdog wrote:It appears he works at USA Roofing. I would call and show them the evidence and try to get the POS fired. I would be this A HOLES worst nightmare for the rest of his living days. Every time he turns around, I would be there watching his A$$.

Not evil enough.
Needs more pain, much more and he needs not to know where it came from.

Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:03 pm

We should all line up meet ups with the guy and dont show up. If he calls back asking where you are, then we call him a piece of shit. Waste his time, or show up and call the police on the spot infront of him. I'm down for doing either.

Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:29 pm

shaggy wrote:We should all line up meet ups with the guy and dont show up. If he calls back asking where you are, then we call him a piece of shit. Waste his time, or show up and call the police on the spot infront of him. I'm down for doing either.

So far he won't respond to any inquiries. I had my buddy message him about the parts he has listed.

Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:15 pm

AR15L wrote:

Not evil enough.
Needs more pain, much more and he needs not to know where it came from.

I'm pretty sure that roofing company is defunct.

My buddy did hear from him, he claims he doesn't have any motor parts.

Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:13 pm

What I need is an address where the parts are stashed.

Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:37 am

This guy finally responded to my email inquiry…says he still has the body parts as of this morning. 12/24/23.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:40 am

foothills wrote:This guy finally responded to my email inquiry…says he still has the body parts as of this morning. 12/24/23.

icon_eek that SOB! He just replied to another friend asking about his fire wood with his address...

He's hiding at 18812 48th street ne, Snohomish Washington 98290

Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:43 am

Schoolboy wrote:
foothills wrote:This guy finally responded to my email inquiry…says he still has the body parts as of this morning. 12/24/23.

icon_eek that SOB! He just replied to another friend asking about his fire wood with his address...

He's hiding at 18812 48th street ne, Snohomish Washington 98290

Well there you go! Get the motherfucker!

Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:25 am

This escalated quickly. icon_eek
Post a reply