Switch to full style
2024! Let's ring it in, WaGuns style!!!
Post a reply

New Years Shoot 2024 - Name Tags!

Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:43 am

Are you coming to the WaGuns 2024 New Years Shootout? Do you already have a WaGuns name tag?

If the answers are "yes" and "no" respectively, then this thread is for you!

If I made one for you before, hopefully you still have it.

If not, please chime in below. If your first name isn't already in your profile, please give me that. You may also PM me the information if you prefer.

This is more than a shooting event; this is a chance to meet and talk to fellow WaGuns members. The name tags make that a lot easier, as it can get overwhelming trying to remember everyone's name! If you are planning to attend, please, PLEASE let me make you a name tag. This includes any guests that you are bringing!

Many of us re-use these tags throughout the year at other group events. They're nice to have. thumbsup

Thank you!

Re: New Years Shoot 2024 - Name Tags!

Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:24 pm

I would ask for a replacement for the pink one I got last year but I'd probably get denied. :bigsmile:

Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:32 pm

Rottenryan wrote:I would ask for a replacement for the pink one I got last year but I'd probably get denied. :bigsmile:

Ha! I forgot about that!

Are you coming this year?

Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:46 pm

I believe that I still have 2, now if I can find them is the big question… :bigsmile:

Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:07 pm

Caveman Jim wrote:I believe that I still have 2, now if I can find them is the big question… :bigsmile:

I could only find one so there may be an impersonator at the gathering, BEWARE!!!! :wagwoot:

Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:08 pm

Caveman Jim wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:I believe that I still have 2, now if I can find them is the big question… :bigsmile:

I could only find one so there may be an impersonator at the gathering, BEWARE!!!! :wagwoot:

YOU SEE!!! :bonghit:

Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:43 pm

:ROFLMAO:

Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:55 pm

Steve
The one I had from 2012 (?) Is long gone...I will need a replacement please...

Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:01 pm

MadPick wrote:
Rottenryan wrote:I would ask for a replacement for the pink one I got last year but I'd probably get denied. :bigsmile:

Ha! I forgot about that!

Are you coming this year?

Yep... and I'm working on a couple friends who are are also members here to join us. They don't visit here very often but I'm putting the screws to em'

Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:49 pm

You still have the one you made me for last year?

Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:52 pm

One for me and one for you know who… please

Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:12 pm

scrid2000 wrote:You still have the one you made me for last year?

Yes, I keep the old ones.

Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:22 pm

I need one for me and one for my guest please!

Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:47 am

I believe I still have mine from years past. I will need one for my friend that I’m bringing. Her name is Vanessa. Thank you!

Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:28 pm

Well, we're off to a rough start here . . . these two usernames are supposed to be green and orange, the same as they are on the forum.

:facepalm2:

And I don't know how to fix it . . . I'll keep diddling around, but I'm not optimistic, I think my printer is old enough that it doesn't talk properly to the computer. We may just wind up with black usernames for everyone. :bigsmile:
Post a reply