Switch to full style
Ring in the new year by ringing some STEEL!
Post a reply

New Years Shoot 2023 - Potluck Thread!

Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:11 pm

Yes, a key part of the New Years shoot is eating and drinking well. In fact, it may be the most important part. :bigsmile:

Let's use this thread to note what folks are planning to bring, serve, etc. Whatcha got?

:wagwoot:

Re: New Years Shoot 2023 - Potluck Thread!

Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:45 pm

With all this moisture it’s gonna be almost impossible to smoke up some quality fish. :reaction:

Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:42 am

I’m pretty sure I’m going to bring some chili. If that changes, I’ll update my reply!

Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:37 am

Chris? Taco Soup?

Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:22 pm

I make a pretty decent tator tot casserole.

Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:00 pm

BadKarma wrote:Chris? Taco Soup?

Hi Jaime! Yes, my family is making the taco soup preparations now. I just posted in the “poll” thread encouraging everyone to post up if they will be attending, so we can estimate the head count.

Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:15 pm

cdoniguian wrote:

Hi Jaime! Yes, my family is making the taco soup preparations now. I just posted in the “poll” thread encouraging everyone to post up if they will be attending, so we can estimate the head count.

:inlove:

Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:08 am

warming beverages: coffee, hot water for either cider or hot chocolate.

2kw generator running this, one outlet open
Last edited by jackass on Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:18 am

cdoniguian wrote:

You are the best. Taco Soup and the 50cal makes the trip worth it!

Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:01 pm

Watching... Should we have a post somewhere for a list of "nice-to-haves" to check off? Like a quiet genny (mine's 5k but it's LOUD), grill, heat source, etc.
I'm always good for a couple tables, and should have canopy, some propane, ... I can pick up some macaroni/ tater salads... (you don't want me to cook)

Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:21 pm

We have limited power down there, so extension cords would be good!

Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:06 pm

O_Kellogg wrote:Watching... Should we have a post somewhere for a list of "nice-to-haves" to check off? Like a quiet genny (mine's 5k but it's LOUD), grill, heat source, etc.
I'm always good for a couple tables, and should have canopy, some propane, ... I can pick up some macaroni/ tater salads... (you don't want me to cook)

Canopies, tables, etc are all good to haves. Bring whatcha got Owen.
Post a reply