Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:16 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 OFFICIAL WaGuns 2018 New Years Day Shoot at ESC 
Site Admin
Site Admin

PinSniper wrote:

I'd be happy to chip in a donation to help keep the forum running if that would help atone.

Donation has been received and your sins forgiven! It was such a generous donation, that I believe we will use it to purchase large amounts of tannerite for next year!!

Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:17 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Last edited by NWGunner on Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:57 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Great time everybody. Many thanks to everybody that brought/setup the pop-ups, food tables, generators etc. While some of us can easily pack up and leave, that is a much longer break-down. Thanks for your contributions. Same to everybody that cleaned up the brass at the end. Quite a long tedious task.

Also thanks to MadPick for bringing his target for a bunch of us to shoot, and his Springfield, and his suppressors. Every time I shoot a suppressor I start thinking it's time to buy one. This time was no different.

Thanks to Sinus211 for bringing his MSAR and Bergara for me to shoot. The 6.5mm Creedmoor sure is a cool round.

Ops, your boomstick is quite useless, unpractical, and yet fun to shoot. Thanks for letting me shoot it. I might need to craft one so I can clear out the range when I want it to myself.

Once again, it was worth not staying up past midnight and getting wasted, to be fresh and ready to start a new year in the best way possible.

Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PinSniper wrote:
Super great day. The kind feels from everyone and all the sharing made for such an incredible day to kick off the new year. Super special thanks for the awesome food out there today.

kellybachand wrote:
Also, someone shot at the first tannerite when the countdown was at 2! I didn't realize premature detonation was a problem with this group, but now I have confirmation that it is.

I'm very embarrassed, that was my accident. On 3, I took the gun off safe. 2. I went to slowly take up the slack on the (2 stage) trigger.... pop... oh crap. It was a feeling of giddy from popping the boomer and utter mortification at being THAT guy!

I'd be happy to chip in a donation to help keep the forum running if that would help atone.

Great call with the donation, and Massive is placated - BUT..........................

you are still fucked now anyway - Madpick is looking for a gay rubber suit, dog poo or dead skunk avatar for you to wear until next year.

Cake - a triple decker German chocolate cake - might set you free. Just a helpful hint.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:54 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RENCORP wrote:
PinSniper wrote:
Super great day. The kind feels from everyone and all the sharing made for such an incredible day to kick off the new year. Super special thanks for the awesome food out there today.

kellybachand wrote:
Also, someone shot at the first tannerite when the countdown was at 2! I didn't realize premature detonation was a problem with this group, but now I have confirmation that it is.

I'm very embarrassed, that was my accident. On 3, I took the gun off safe. 2. I went to slowly take up the slack on the (2 stage) trigger.... pop... oh crap. It was a feeling of giddy from popping the boomer and utter mortification at being THAT guy!

Great call with the donation, and Massive is placated - BUT..........................

you are still fucked now anyway - Madpick is looking for a gay rubber suit, dog poo or dead skunk avatar for you to wear until next year.

Cake - a triple decker German chocolate cake - might set you free. Just a helpful hint.

Oh dear :p I'll keep the cake in mind...

Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:25 am
FFL / Dealer

Did anyone bring full auto to this shoot?

Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Highway wrote:

Pretty hard to run full auto in a state where it is illegal to own or operate same.

Rules and regulations much ?

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

yes , there was full auto, I believe Kelly brought some toys

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.

Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:40 am
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

RENCORP wrote:
Highway wrote:

Pretty hard to run full auto in a state where it is illegal to own or operate same.

It is legal for Type 07 FFL. And yes it did happen.

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:43 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

RENCORP wrote:
Highway wrote:

Rene.. You were not there. Show up sometime, shoot some guns, have some food.

Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:44 am
Profile WWW
FFL / Dealer

I met a guy recently who is a non-dealer and lifelong WA state resident who owns transferrables purchased before 1994. He is grandfathered in before the WA state MG ban. Trying to get him to come out & shoot with me.

Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:55 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

PinSniper wrote:
kellybachand wrote:

Thanks for 'fessing up . . . it restores my faith. :rockout:

I seem to remember that we had a similar issue a few years back. Maybe we need to find a better way to start it off . . . like maybe skip the countdown, and just yell "Fire!" after a random amount of time? Or have one person designated (random drawing, raffle, whatever) to shoot the kickoff Tannerite while we all watch?

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

At least it was one shot, one hit :)

Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:14 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wacarry wrote:
At least it was one shot, one hit :)

Was it?

Watching Dan's video in the other thread, the Tannerite on the right side blew first. I'm guessing that PinSniper was shooting at the left one . . .?

Member, NAGR/NFGR

Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:16 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

On another note, we had a bit of a table shortage yesterday and our "FREE SHIT" pile was overflowing into a pile of PIF prizes that were waiting to be delivered.

One of those PIF prizes was 100 rounds of 12-gauge ammo in an ammo can:

It appears that someone thought this was part of the "FREE SHIT" pile (an understandable mistake) and took my "don't be shy" advice. However, we do need this back so we can deliver it to the PIF winner, which was db-elwood.

Would whoever accidentally took this please send a PM to either me, db-elwood, PMB or Massivedesign? We can then figure out how to get it delivered.

Thank you!

:wagwoot:

Note to self: Next year, bring more tables. :bigsmile:

Member, NAGR/NFGR

Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next