Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:13 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
 OFFICIAL WaGuns 2018 New Years Day Shoot at ESC 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

NWGunner wrote:
I'm guessing it may be a 'friend' of a member....someone that tagged along....

Agreed. But still pretty lame that no one has come forward or asked their "friend" who came to the shoot if the .50 cal can they won had some shotgun ammo in it. I'm still leaning toward honest mistake but it sucks for the winner.

On a positive note thank you Ops for the gesture to donate 9mm ammo and also thank you for your donation of a lower for the next raffle. I know you have a different POV than some and don't always deliver your message in a pleasant way but it seems like you're starting to grasp the generous nature of membership here at WaGuns. So, thank you.

Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:21 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sinus211 wrote:
NWGunner wrote:

Agreed. But still pretty lame that no one has come forward or asked their "friend" who came to the shoot if the .50 cal can they won had some shotgun ammo in it. I'm still leaning toward honest mistake but it sucks for the winner.

On a positive note thank you Ops for the gesture to donate 9mm ammo and also thank you for your donation of a lower for the next raffle. I know you have a different POV than some and don't always deliver your message in a pleasant way but it seems like you're starting to grasp the generous nature of membership here at WaGuns. So, thank you.

:thumbsup2:

That Lower will become something Cool, count on it.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
sinus211 wrote:
NWGunner wrote:

:thumbsup2:

That Lower will become something Cool, count on it.

Agreed with sinus & usr....

Props to Ops :thumbsup2:

Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:58 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

sinus211 wrote:
NWGunner wrote:

The PrincesSks put together another box and ammo, and it was successfully delivered by our dear mule cmica. :pray:

sinus211 wrote:
On a positive note thank you Ops for the gesture to donate 9mm ammo and also thank you for your donation of a lower for the next raffle.

Agreed. :cheers2: Thank you Ops!

Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15