Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:37 pm

Rules Brads Guns RA I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations WAC
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms LPG Pintos
Gear COUNTYLINE WCA Fortis 2A Ind.
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 WTS/WTT: 1974 Ford F-250 4x4 $1,100 

Hey guys, on the chopping block is my 1974 Ford F250 4x4 truck, Ranger model. 390 4bbl engine, C6 auto trans, Dana 60 rear, dana 60 front axle, 3/4 ton truck. Power steering, power drum brakes. See pics posted.

Truck is NOT currently running--Engine turns over fine and it wants to fire up but it won't due to timing. I've diagnosed the issue and it needs a new timing chain/gear set, it appears as if it's skipped a tooth or two and someone had the timing 180 deg off. I don't have the extra time right now to put a new timing set on it. Selling the truck as is. Again, it won't drive away on its own, needs to be hauled on a trailer or dolly.

*I just had the Holley 4bbl 4160 carb. professionally rebuilt.
*Newer ignition control module and coil.
*Has a set of pretty nice Ultra alloy wheels and new lug nuts.
*Has dual exhaust
*Heavy duty hitch setup and rear bumper

*Came factory with a 360 2bbl, but the guy I bought it from said it has a 390 in it. It has a factory Ford 4bbl intake on it so I'm guessing someone did a motor swap at some point and put a 390 in it.

Info for Front/Rear axles-
Rear: Dana 60 rear W/4:10 gear ratio, non locking.
Front: vin decoder says its a Dana 60F, closed knuckle front axle w/4:55 ratio.

Truck is all in tact, interior is complete and has been cleaned up (not shown in pics), all glass is in good condition. Truck has some surface rust around inside of doors and a few places here and there on the body. Has a cancer area on the pass. fender as shown. Along with a dent on the passenger door, otherwise it's a real straight body.

*Has a clean WA title.

*Would make a hell of a truck for a project restore, or use around the farm, work, or hunting rig especially.

I've got it up on CL for $1,450, but first WA gunner who is interested I'd take $1,250.

*Text/call for appt. 253-508-8550.

Would consider a partial trade plus cash for various handguns or rifles, just ask.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by jerrods on Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:21 pm

Price reduced to $1100. Needs a new timing chain/gear set.

Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Looks like a Factory Highboy. Too bad I don't have space for it. These things are nice trucks.

'The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing.'

Adolf Hitler

Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]