Switch to full style
Veteran owned, Olympic Cerakote offers refinishing of firearms, automotive parts, and tons of other objects. With cerakote, the only limit is your imagination. http://www.olympiccerakote.com/
Post a reply

Re: September 2016 Giveaway!

Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:09 am

Rix86 wrote:Logged out of my Facebook.
I have a helwan that needs love though

Nothing to fear. You can still enter with an e-mail address. No facebook required. :bigsmile:

Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:33 am

Entered.

Thanks for the contest!

Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:15 pm

Count me in!

Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:36 pm

Many thanks to everyone for their entries!

The results of our September 2016 giveaway are in! Many congrats to our winners:

-Kevin R. - Winner of a free rifle cerakote job
-Megan M. - Winner of a free handgun cerakote job

Stand by your e-mails, as we'll be contacting our two lucky supporters shortly!

Keep your eyes on the Olympic Cerakote forum, instagram, or facebook. Our October 2016 giveaway will go up very soon!

Re: September 2016 Giveaway! **Results are in!**

Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:48 pm

Congrats! Hope they are members here too! If not, make it happen Mike! :bigsmile:

Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:26 pm

Massivedesign wrote:Congrats! Hope they are members here too! If not, make it happen Mike! :bigsmile:

I'll definitely inquire!

As a heads up to everyone, the October giveaway will be a WaGuns members only giveaway. To show our appreciation for letting us offer you guys our services!

Hopefully we can hook some of you up with some cool stuff, and maybe bring some new memberships in as well.

:wagwoot:

Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:18 pm

That will be nice I tried entering yesterday but fell into some kind of electronic abyss when I was attempting to sign up for Instagram. Tried to tell me my email address was already in use (Gmail) Yet I am indeed the only person with that account name...was starting to :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: as you cant have two people with the same email address WTF

Got to fondle your handy work at I5 via a couple of my favorite hand guns, glocks.......nice work

Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:42 pm

toys in the toybox wrote:That will be nice I tried entering yesterday but fell into some kind of electronic abyss when I was attempting to sign up for Instagram. Tried to tell me my email address was already in use (Gmail) Yet I am indeed the only person with that account name...was starting to :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: as you cant have two people with the same email address WTF

Got to fondle your handy work at I5 via a couple of my favorite hand guns, glocks.......nice work

Thanks a bunch! And so sorry for the trouble with the giveaway.

With this upcoming WaGuns giveaway I'm going to think up some ways to make it a little easier on you guys, maybe try to do it here on the forums. A la Mark LaRue UHFO style perhaps? Everyone pick a number and we just random it. :wink05: Still toying with ideas though.

Maybe we'll just give away a complete cerakoted gun for October. icon_eek Gotta see what I can swing with the moolah.
Post a reply