Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:16 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 A little about Olympic Cerakote. 
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Hello all!

Thank you for taking the time to visit and learn more about Olympic Cerakote. We hope to be able to serve the WaGuns community in any way possible.

First, a little about myself. My name is Mike and I have been cerakoting for approximately 6 years now. I began in North Carolina while still serving in the military (U.S. Army). I was injured and working as cadre at Ft. Bragg my last few years in, and picked up refinishing to fill my time while recovering. Cerakote, Duracoat, Alumahyde, etc. You name it, I worked with it. Had a little issue with a home invasion in 2012 and as soon as I was out of the Army later that year, we made the Movie to Washington. A few months after arriving I joined WaGuns and have loved it since. Now that I'm back up and running, I'm excited to offer my services to all of you and beyond as well as contribute to WaGuns in a higher capacity.

A little about Olympic Cerakote. Since moving to Washington I've been working for the Government non-stop. Finally had a chance to expand my refinishing and in June of 2016 I officially opened the doors of Olympic Cerakote in the beautiful city of Lacey. This is a full service shop. We have an FFL and are soon pushing our website live to accept nationwide orders. (Need to fix a couple small bugs and add the "products" but otherwise we are good to go!) As the name of the shop indicates we primarily use Cerakote and have the capabilities to do single firearms or mass coatings for personal jobs, group jobs, or commercial customers. We utilize a rather large oven thanks to the fine men and women of The Fab Shop. Long story short? We are ready to get to work for YOU.

At this time we are capable of accepting work directly, but are also privileged enough to work with I5 Guns, also located in Lacey to get our services out there. They are more than willing to accept "orders" for us and we do pick ups and drop offs daily at the shop. That way we are fully covered and able to accept new work, even when I am unavailable personally.

So that's a little bit about Olympic Cerakote and myself. I take lots of pride in my work and will do everything in my power to make sure all customers are happy with their refinishing. I won't rest until you are happy.

Also, to show our thanks to the WaGuns community and the state of Washington and its residents, you can look forward to us doing giveaways of free and/or discounted cerakoting. Keep an eye on this section of the forum for more information on that!

I appreciate the time you took to read this and hope to able to work with all of you soon!

P: (360) 972-2955

Certified Cerakote Applicator
Custom Firearm builds
Firearm Sales/Special Orders
Ammo/parts Sales

Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:46 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Awesome Mike! I have seen some of your work at I5, and am very impressed. Now, I just need to figure out what I have that needs something kick ass...

Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:14 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Nice! Where can I find your rates? I'm thinking about having my stainless .308 barrel coated with something.

"...steam, artillery and revolvers give to civilized man an irresistible power." -Perry Collins

Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:19 am

Massivedesign wrote:
Awesome Mike! I have seen some of your work at I5, and am very impressed. Now, I just need to figure out what I have that needs something kick ass...

Just let me know and we'll get you set up! :wink05:

Custom Firearm builds
Ammo/parts Sales

Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:21 am

kf7mjf wrote:
Nice! Where can I find your rates? I'm thinking about having my stainless .308 barrel coated with something.

They are about to go live when I push the site. Shoot me a pm with exactly how you want it coated and I can get you all set up with info!

Custom Firearm builds
Ammo/parts Sales

Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]