Switch to full style
Your hunting and fishing destination!
Post a reply

Re: RUGER MK 1 30.06 In South Africa (Update 2024)

Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:22 pm

Would anybody be interested in going to South Africa for a guided hunt/safari? I am looking for another hunter(s) who would be interested in going next spring time 2025. This is a great opportunity for beginner hunters to experienced hunters. I will say with 100% confidence that you will have a successful hunt. This is not the pay $10,000-$15,000(+) dollars with NO GUARANTEE, go to Alaska or Canada and shoot ONE moose, or bear or elk. You will have the opportunity and will get multiple animals.

Here is a snapshot of the offered hunting packages. You can also make up your own hunt if you know specific animals or trophies you are interested in.
These hunts are ALL INCLUSIVE; meals, transportation, guides and lodging are included in the package price.
Extras are Airfare, some customs charges and specific lodging depending on your arrival day. It is easy to take your own rifle and ammo to hunt in SA.
Please PM for questions

Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:39 pm

SFCRMSA wrote:Would anybody be interested in going to South Africa for a guided hunt/safari? I am looking for another hunter(s) who would be interested in going next spring time 2025. This is a great opportunity for beginner hunters to experienced hunters. I will say with 100% confidence that you will have a successful hunt. This is not the pay $10,000-$15,000(+) dollars with NO GUARANTEE, go to Alaska or Canada and shoot ONE moose, or bear or elk. You will have the opportunity and will get multiple animals.

Here is a snapshot of the offered hunting packages. You can also make up your own hunt if you know specific animals or trophies you are interested in.
These hunts are ALL INCLUSIVE; meals, transportation, guides and lodging are included in the package price.
Extras are Airfare, some customs charges and specific lodging depending on your arrival day. It is easy to take your own rifle and ammo to hunt in SA.
Please PM for questions

That looks very tempting!! :bow: :wagwoot:

Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:02 pm

Moved to WaGuts.

Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:44 am

MadPick wrote:Moved to WaGuts.

Thank you. thumbsup
Post a reply