Your hunting and fishing destination!
Post a reply

Multi- Season Public Purchase?

Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:57 pm

So I seem to remember its always Aug 1st that those that weren't drawn can buy their Multi tag open to public at pike 10am. Is this true? I dont remember getting any email from WDFW so far this year about it. Fuckers. Had 2 points, and I've never needed more than 1 for the draw. Anyway, someone have a clue?

Re: Multi- Season Public Purchase?

Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:42 am

WDFW was bumbling around this year and emails did not get sent. You should have logged in as I did and then I chewed them out for not sending out notices in a workman like manner. I have both. As I remember today is the day but by now they probably are sold out.

Re: Multi- Season Public Purchase?

Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:08 pm

hartcreek wrote:WDFW was bumbling around this year and emails did not get sent. You should have logged in as I did and then I chewed them out for not sending out notices in a workman like manner. I have both. As I remember today is the day but by now they probably are sold out.

Was able to get a hold of someone finally. Why do people insist on talking down to everyone? I did log in. I have been calling. Emailed. They are remote working and about worthless as usual. They haven't decided what to do, as previous public buy days crashes their site. Sounds like a re-draw for those of us not drawn. Maybe the 10-15ish.
Post a reply