Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:28 pm

Rules Brads Guns RA I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations WAC
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms LPG Pintos
Gear COUNTYLINE WCA Fortis 2A Ind.
Calendar





Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 2017 Hunting Season 
Author Message
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Olympia
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011
Posts: 2963
Real Name: Kelley
bearhunter99 wrote:
My 13 year old daughter finally closed the deal after 3 seasons. Pretty good buck for a first one! :snipersmilie:

Image


Great job! I love seeing young kids out hunting. Good job Dad.


Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:43 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
User avatar
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Location: Tacoma
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014
Posts: 3564
I'd say so too! I must be in the wrong places. I haven't seen anything like that during a season in a legal area, in three years.


Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:06 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Skagit Valley
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012
Posts: 3118
Real Name: Kyle
bearhunter99 wrote:
My 13 year old daughter finally closed the deal after 3 seasons. Pretty good buck for a first one! :snipersmilie:

Image


Damn Robin, thats a hell of trophy, first buck or not. That will make a nice shoulder mount! Congrats to you and your daughter.


Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:59 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Tacoma
Joined: Mon May 7, 2012
Posts: 3087
Real Name: Larry
bearhunter99 wrote:
My 13 year old daughter finally closed the deal after 3 seasons. Pretty good buck for a first one! :snipersmilie:

Image


Well done!!

dreadi wrote:
I'd say so too! I must be in the wrong places. I haven't seen anything like that during a season in a legal area, in three years.

You and me both. :-p

_________________
Image

Talons wrote:
it's too plastic, even for me.
it's like old, overworked, plastic everywhere old pornwhore amounts of plastic.


Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:25 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: NE WA
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011
Posts: 2759
Real Name: The Dude
Got this one this morning pretty much out my front door. Tiny rack but he's actually a 3x4. Not that it matters much, meat in the pot is goal #1.

.450 Bushmaster right behind the shoulders, clean pass through. Seriously good short range game cartridge that may get me to sell my Marlin .45/70.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
"Wherever you go, there you are."


Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:19 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: SUNNY SW WA COAST NEAR ILWACO
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011
Posts: 1096
Real Name: Ratchet Thunderfuk
hkcavalier wrote:
Got this one this morning pretty much out my front door. Tiny rack but he's actually a 3x4. Not that it matters much, meat in the pot is goal #1.

.450 Bushmaster right behind the shoulders, clean pass through. Seriously good short range game cartridge that may get me to sell my Marlin .45/70.


Nice!

Right behind the shoulders, as in through the lungs? What bullet and weight?

_________________
Si vis pacem fac bellum


Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:10 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: NE WA
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011
Posts: 2759
Real Name: The Dude
badclam wrote:
hkcavalier wrote:
Got this one this morning pretty much out my front door. Tiny rack but he's actually a 3x4. Not that it matters much, meat in the pot is goal #1.

.450 Bushmaster right behind the shoulders, clean pass through. Seriously good short range game cartridge that may get me to sell my Marlin .45/70.


Nice!

Right behind the shoulders, as in through the lungs? What bullet and weight?


Not too many factory choices for the .450. Just the regular ol' Hornady 250gr flex tip. Yep, lung shot. Heart was intact, which is good since it was dinner tonight. Guy presented a perfect flank shot and couldn't pass it up.

_________________
"Wherever you go, there you are."


Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:55 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Olympia, WA
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011
Posts: 31257
Real Name: Dan
One of these days I’m going to have to learn how to do this. This little guy has been in my backyard 30 feet from me all AM. His lady and babies are all over the place too.

Image

Image

Image


Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:58 am
Profile WWW
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Skagit Valley
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012
Posts: 3118
Real Name: Kyle
I got a buddy who still needs to fill his tag. Im on my way. Text me the address!


Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:00 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: kirkland
Joined: Wed May 1, 2013
Posts: 3713
Real Name: jim
Massivedesign wrote:
One of these days I’m going to have to learn how to do this. This little guy has been in my backyard 30 feet from me all AM. His lady and babies are all over the place too.

Image

Image

Image


WTF Dan? That's WaGrubs right there!

_________________
"The said constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams


Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:47 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Tacoma
Joined: Mon May 7, 2012
Posts: 3087
Real Name: Larry
Massivedesign wrote:
One of these days I’m going to have to learn how to do this. This little guy has been in my backyard 30 feet from me all AM. His lady and babies are all over the place too.

Image

Image

Image

Asss.
HOLE.

_________________
Image

Talons wrote:
it's too plastic, even for me.
it's like old, overworked, plastic everywhere old pornwhore amounts of plastic.


Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:10 pm
Profile
Online
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011
Posts: 31432
Real Name: Steve
lamrith wrote:
Asss.
HOLE.


Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Massivedesign pulled a #8 this morning. :ROFLMAO:

_________________
Steve

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.


Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:16 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Olympia, WA
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011
Posts: 31257
Real Name: Dan
Hey Larry. He’s still here. You have a rough day out there in the rain?


Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:16 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Location: Lynnwood WA
Joined: Sun Jul 8, 2012
Posts: 128
Got this 4x4 this year. Took a shot at and missed a bear, will be back for him. Also have a herd of Elk with a beautiful Bull roaming the property consistently in the AM.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:47 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Snohomish
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012
Posts: 812
Real Name: Curtis
Filled my bull elk tag this year (special draw tag gmu 356)


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:45 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons UPAMMO


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 1.130s | 19 Queries | GZIP : On ]