Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:38 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Tipsy Cow 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

How is there not a thread about Tipsy Cow when one of our members is a chef there?

Anyway, just to the fam to the Redmond location. They make a damn good burger. The Beast Mode is really good.

I think I remember reading Cap'n suggesting to order the fries double cooked. Yup, that's a good tip. Makes for some good eats!

Oh they have awesome corn dogs too. My daughter ordered them and I snuck a bite. Mmmm hand breaded goodness...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I wasn't going to be the one to start it, but since you did...... :bigsmile:

Yes, order fries double cooked unless we're really slow. They do tend to sit under a heatlamp when we're not able to cook them for each order.

The Beast Mode is probably my favorite of the menu burgers. For extra goodness, try it with the buffalo patty or the lamb.

The fried pickles are the best thing ever. I eat at least a dozen of them a night.

I am free because I say I am. My freedom is not dependent on any government benefit or piece of legislation. My rights are inherent in the fact that I was born a sovereign being. They are non-negotiable. The government can list them and protect them, but my rights are not theirs to give away.

Yolo: Because idiots don't know what "carpe diem" means.

What, do you think I`m an amateur? You think this is Amateur hour? I`m covered in broken glass and hatred. You think someone would want to anger that with a Vz? - Fjordforder

Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:24 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yeah I forgot to order it with the buffalo patty. It's been almost a year since I was there so totally forgot about it.

Whatever happened to the Michael Bennett burger? I remember liking that one too

Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

edogg wrote:
Yeah I forgot to order it with the buffalo patty. It's been almost a year since I was there so totally forgot about it.

Whatever happened to the Michael Bennett burger? I remember liking that one too

The Bennett burger is kind of a "secret menu" item these days. I know that at Redmond we'd see a ticket for it ring through every so often, so it's still on their POS there. Haven't seen it at Woodinville.

I am free because I say I am. My freedom is not dependent on any government benefit or piece of legislation. My rights are inherent in the fact that I was born a sovereign being. They are non-negotiable. The government can list them and protect them, but my rights are not theirs to give away.

What, do you think I`m an amateur? You think this is Amateur hour? I`m covered in broken glass and hatred. You think someone would want to anger that with a Vz? - Fjordforder

Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:47 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good to know. Will have to remember that when I go there next.

Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Reid. Please call the Redmond store and ask them "Where's the beef?" - or in this last case, Where is the buffalo?

That place has gone downhill.

Rolls - stale
Beef burger - small
Buf burger - smaller
Sauces - aged, not in a good way

Place is too big (small) for it's own britches.

Woodinville store? Awesome.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Weird. My visit there a couple weeks ago was great.

Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I built the cabinets and table tops for the redmond location....Still haven't eaten there-yet.

-dimwit

Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Try out the Woodinville restaurant.

Two beers, two burgers. One reg fry, one truffle fry. $47. I don't mind paying that when - as in the past, the food is great. The last two visits to Redmond? Thumbs down. Both were Friday evening.

I know the Beast Mode with Bison. I know that burger very well, and the chef missed. I'm sorry.

EDIT: The worst part was the damned stale roll. But the small amount of meat last night was just sad.

Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sorry to hear that about Redmond. We try to crank out the best burgers possible. I do know that Redmond gets much busier than we do at Woodinville, perhaps they're just not able to devote individual attention. No excuse, still.

Besides, if you come to Woodinville, you might get to say hi to me :045:

Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:22 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Now that you are nearly the boss, you aren't as intimidating. :bigsmile: :rofl9:

Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Captain90s wrote:
Sorry to hear that about Redmond. We try to crank out the best burgers possible. I do know that Redmond gets much busier than we do at Woodinville, perhaps they're just not able to devote individual attention. No excuse, still.

Besides, if you come to Woodinville, you might get to say hi to me :045:

Nice! I live here in Woodinville and have made it in only a couple of times when it first opened. Pretty good! Will have to stop by again soon.

Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]