Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:10 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Grilled sandwhich??? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Actually often when I mix cheeses for my grilled samiches, I grate the cheeses in a bowl, mix and add. Yeah Parmesan as well. :bigsmile:

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Actually often when I mix cheeses for my grilled samiches, I grate the cheeses in a bowl, mix and add. Yeah Parmesan as well. :bigsmile:

I will give you a pass.....

This time....

:bigsmile:

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Get some good cheese knives. Learn how to cut the cheese real thin. Melts easy. Flipping or sliding a sammy full of grated cheese can be messy.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Get some good cheese knives. Learn how to cut the cheese real thin. Melts easy. Flipping or sliding a sammy full of grated cheese can be messy.

Hey, If I wanted to know how to make the perfect sandwich, I'd become a woman.....

:peep:

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Pablo wrote:

Hey, If I wanted to know how to make the perfect sandwich, I'd become a woman.....

Here we go.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Pablo wrote:

Until her son moved back into my basement, Sunday was "Dinner and a show" night. She made Dinner wearing Lingerie and afterwards was "dessert". :inlove:

I want my privacy back! :frust:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:58 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

usrifle wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
Pablo wrote:

Until her son moved back into my basement, Sunday was "Dinner and a show" night. She made Dinner wearing Lingerie and afterwards was "dessert". :inlove:

That sucks dude.

How's this for logic though?

I put a bun in her oven. Did I get a toasted sandwich? Fuck no! I got a broken sandwich maker.

If you want to feel better about yourself just consider this. Her brother lives with us and she's pregnant. So I'm pretty much public enemy #1 right now and target of the wild emotional outbreaks that can be brought on by a sock that falls out of the hamper onto the closet floor. No seriously. A sock on the floor. There was screaming and tears.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sinus211 wrote:
usrifle wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
Pablo wrote:

That sucks dude.

How's this for logic though?

I put a bun in her oven. Did I get a toasted sandwich? Fuck no! I got a broken sandwich maker.

If you want to feel better about yourself just consider this. Her brother lives with us and she's pregnant. So I'm pretty much public enemy #1 right now and target of the wild emotional outbreaks that can be brought on by a sock that falls out of the hamper onto the closet floor. No seriously. A sock on the floor. There was screaming and tears.

Shit....you poor bastard. Let me tell you though, sometimes they go off like that without being Pregnant! :peep:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So I made a grilled PBJ. But I used guava paste instead of jam or jelly. Ho Lee Fuk. That was good.

Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
So I made a grilled PBJ. But I used guava paste instead of jam or jelly. Ho Lee Fuk. That was good.

Now all it needs is mushrooms !!!!!

1 Corinthians 16:13-14
13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.

2 Corinthians 4:16
16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.

Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Daveygravey89 wrote:
Pablo wrote:

hahahhahaahah

Disgusting!!! :bigsmile: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Daveygravey89 wrote:
Pablo wrote:

hahahhahaahah

Disgusting!!! :bigsmile: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

I had too! :cheers2:

1 Corinthians 16:13-14
13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.

2 Corinthians 4:16
16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.

Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:29 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

I'm surprised the inside out grilled cheese hasn't been mentioned. You all need to up your fatty game.

You need a good nonstick pan! Butter in the pan then plop a pile of cheese into the melted butter, next goes the first slice of the sandwich, then the cheese for the inside. Add the other slice on top and then you have two options: 1) pile more cheese on top of sandwich then add more butter in pan in the middle of the flip or 2) pause flip in middle to add butter and more cheese to the pan. Cook on low to medium heat (I use 4 out of 10).

The end result is a grilled cheese that is enveloped in crispy and buttery cheese while also being full of melted cheese glory. I like to use grated cheese for the exterior, but that's just my preference, slices can also work.

Also, this can be done as an improvement to many sandwiches. I've done this with a breakfast sandwich, a bbq sandwich, etc.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

About, facebook, twitter, wiki

Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

kellybachand wrote:
I'm surprised the inside out grilled cheese hasn't been mentioned. You all need to up your fatty game.

You need a good nonstick pan! Butter in the pan then plop a pile of cheese into the melted butter, next goes the first slice of the sandwich, then the cheese for the inside. Add the other slice on top and then you have two options: 1) pile more cheese on top of sandwich then add more butter in pan in the middle of the flip or 2) pause flip in middle to add butter and more cheese to the pan. Cook on low to medium heat (I use 4 out of 10).

The end result is a grilled cheese that is enveloped in crispy and buttery cheese while also being full of melted cheese glory. I like to use grated cheese for the exterior, but that's just my preference, slices can also work.

Also, this can be done as an improvement to many sandwiches. I've done this with a breakfast sandwich, a bbq sandwich, etc.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Someone give this man a medal.

I am free because I say I am. My freedom is not dependent on any government benefit or piece of legislation. My rights are inherent in the fact that I was born a sovereign being. They are non-negotiable. The government can list them and protect them, but my rights are not theirs to give away.

Yolo: Because idiots don't know what "carpe diem" means.

What, do you think I`m an amateur? You think this is Amateur hour? I`m covered in broken glass and hatred. You think someone would want to anger that with a Vz? - Fjordforder

Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:19 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I've done that with fresh grated Parmigiano. Doesn’t really take a bunch of extra oil, and awesome how it becomes one with the bread.

Damn I'm hungry.

As for the guava paste, the brand is Conchita from Brazil.

Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next