Switch to full style
http://www.preciseshooter.com/
Post a reply

Sales of guns and ammunition is suspended at our Aurora...

Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:52 pm

...store. More information here: http://www.preciseshooter.com/blog/GunStoreNoGuns.aspx

We still are doing FFL transfers ($25), and we still sell accessories, reloading components, etc.

Re: Sales of guns and ammunition is suspended at our Aurora.

Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:51 am

Wait...you think the legal challenges will take until the end of 2016?

Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:35 am

Sorry you have to go threw this BS and move to stay a viable business. Good luck in the new location(s)

Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:41 am

That sucks, but I am glad you are sticking to your guns (puns intended) and expanding outside of Seattle.

Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:38 am

I understand the competitive business reasons why you need to move -- but it means that Seattle council will be able to "blame" the tax shortfall on the dealers moving, rather than their idea being a turd and the crazy estimates being proven wrong.

Of course, having gun dealers move will mean they still claim victory and that they saved lives.

Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:25 pm

ANZAC wrote:I understand the competitive business reasons why you need to move -- but it means that Seattle council will be able to "blame" the tax shortfall on the dealers moving, rather than their idea being a turd and the crazy estimates being proven wrong.

Of course, having gun dealers move will mean they still claim victory and that they saved lives.
But they killed many more from Global Warming since now people will have to drive further. They probably have all the assumed tax money spent already so it WILL make for a budget shortfall. Another perfect example of Bat Crap crazy in government.

Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:19 pm

skey wrote:
ANZAC wrote:I understand the competitive business reasons why you need to move -- but it means that Seattle council will be able to "blame" the tax shortfall on the dealers moving, rather than their idea being a turd and the crazy estimates being proven wrong.

But they killed many more from Global Warming since now people will have to drive further. They probably have all the assumed tax money spent already so it WILL make for a budget shortfall. Another perfect example of Bat Crap crazy in government.

Another reason I don't live in Seattle. The council lives in a fantasy world.

Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:51 pm

ANZAC wrote:

We need "Like" buttons for posts on this forum.

Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:20 am

ANZAC wrote:
skey wrote:

I woke up to that fact back in 1968. Moved out of King County altogether in 1971 and haven't looked back.

I think it's in the water supply. I quit thinking liberal thoughts once I got off the Seattle City Water System :thumbsup2:

Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:19 am

deadshot2 wrote:I woke up to that fact back in 1968. Moved out of King County altogether in 1971 and haven't looked back.

Unfortunately, it's now 45 years later and it's time to move out of Washington altogether. And not look back.

Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:00 am

deadshot2 wrote:
I woke up to that fact back in 1968. Moved out of King County altogether in 1971 and haven't looked back.

I think it's in the water supply. I quit thinking liberal thoughts once I got off the Seattle City Water System :thumbsup2:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qr2bSL5VQgM

Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:20 pm

Any chance you would be getting some quality/big bore airguns in? That could be a cool distraction until the legal stuff is resolved.
Post a reply